MyExcelOnline recommends ExcelRescue if you need help with Excel tasks
When I started MyExcelOnline, I had a clear goal in mind: I wanted share my Excel knowledge with the world and help people understand this underutilised but powerful tool.
Creating educational content is the best way I’ve found to share what I know. That’s why I spent all my time writing blog posts, creating video courses, and recording podcasts. That’s also why I made a conscious decision not to do consulting anymore. With consulting I was only able to help one person while with my content I was able to help thousands at the same time.
I still receive many messages from people looking for 1-on-1 help with a specific Excel issue however. They don’t need help with huge projects but instead with small issues that would take anywhere from 1 hour to a full day to solve. They could get help from a consultant but those are often geared up for larger projects and may not want to bother with a small bit of work.
That’s why I decided to partner with Excel Rescue. A done-for-you small tasks service for Excel that I can wholeheartedly recommend.
If you’re in a situation where you get stuck on a problem and need a hand, or you’re looking for someone to help design and build a worksheet from the ground up – Excel Rescue is a resource you can turn to and trust to get the job done well and on time. They even offer a money-back guarantee so you can try them out risk-free.
A few other reasons why I’m a fan
- A team of expert-level Excel developers and project managers.
- Adherence to a strict non-disclosure agreement. Customers can be confident that their sensitive data will be safe.
- Fast 1-2 days turnaround time.
What qualifies as a small task?
- Data visualization: creating or updating graphs, charts, etc.
- Creating a dashboard, scorecard or executive summary
- Checking a document for duplicate records
- Recovering a corrupt file
- Writing a function or formula
- Auditing documents for mistakes
- Formatting or reorganizing a spreadsheet
- Writing a simple macro