Learn how to add color & shapes to your data & reports to highlight key findings.
This section shows how much you can do in analyzing data in Excel. Here are the top things you can do with Analysis with Conditional Formatting in Excel:
Top 5 Tutorials
- Show the Difference From Previous Month with Directional Icons– Using a Pivot Table you can show the variance from your previous month’s sales very easily…Read more
- Icon Sets In A Pivot Table– An Icon Set is a Conditional Formatting icon/graphic that you can include in your cells or Pivot Tables.Read more
- Conditionally Formatting A Drop Down List– This is useful if you want to highlight when a job is completed, check off items from a list or to evaluate risk in a project just like I have done in below´s example.Read more
- How to Find Duplicates in Excel– Normally when we have dirty data, we tend to get a lot of duplicates. But in Excel it is very easy to spot the duplicates for your data cleanup!Read more
- Conditionally Format a Pivot Table With Data Bars– Data Bars are a new Conditional Formatting feature in Excel 2010 and they add a colored bar to your values.Read more