In this introductory podcast I share with you my story into becoming an Excel expert and tell you about the show´s format and what to expect from this weekly Excel podcast!
This podcast will teach beginner & intermediate Microsoft Excel users the different Excel tools like: Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charting, Analysis, Macros, VBA, Dashboards, Power BI, Add-Ins, Shortcuts plus much more. I interview Excel MVPs and experts around the world to share their Excel insights, knowledge, tips and tricks that will get you on the way to becoming an advanced Excel user, just like them.
On alternative weeks I showcase an Excel feature, book, course or add-in that will elevate your Excel skills and save you time!
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Podcast Show Format
- My guest´s journey into becoming an Excel expert
- My guest talks about their Excel subject of expertise:
- What that Excel feature is and what it does;
- In what situations they would use that feature;
- The efficiency gains of using that feature; and
- The weirdest/coolest thing that they have seen done using Excel
- My guest talks about their book or Excel course
- My guest´s Excel favourite:
- Keyboard shortcut
- Excel tip
- Excel Add-In
- Online resource
- Excel book
- My guest shares with us the quickest way for a beginner/intermediate Excel user to start learning Excel
Download My Free E-Book: The Ultimate Excel Resource Guide!
- Chandoo.org Excel tutorial blog
- Dashboard Winners for the Salary Survey contest
- See all the Excel Dashboards created for the Salary Survey contest
- Download My Salary Dashboard Workbook
- My Xtreme Pivot Table Course
- Pivot Table Data Crunching by Bill Jelen
Connect with Me
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Weekly Excel Lesson Plans: Delivered to your inbox each and every Friday, containing a lesson on Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts and Analysis that will skyrocket your Excel skills! Subscribe and join over 55,000 professionals who get career boosting free Excel lessons PLUS a free copy of my E-Book: The Ultimate Excel Resource Guide!
- Free Excel Webinars: Learn the power of Pivot Tables and Power Query with our free webinars. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOW
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to email@example.com
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!