Ken Puls is an Excel MVP who is the founder of long standing Excel website & forum called ExcelGuru.ca
He is an expert in Power Query and has co-authored the book M Is for (Data) Monkey: A Guide to the M Language in Excel Power Query
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Ken´s new Excel book
- M Is for (Data) Monkey: A Guide to the M Language in Excel Power Query on Amazon
- M Is for (Data) Monkey: A Guide to the M Language in Excel Power Query eBook on the MrExcel store
- M Is for (Data) Monkey: A Guide to the M Language in Excel Power Query Print Edition on the MrExcel store
- Co Authored by:
Ken´s Excel Favorites
- Keyboard Shortcut: CTRL+ALT+V V Paste Special Values
- Excel Tip: CTRL+ENTER to copy down formulas on multiple selected cells
- Function: EndOfMonth
- Excel Add-In: XLG Favourites
- Online Learning Resource: Microsoft Excel: Basic and Advanced Online Course
- Excel Book: Power Programming with VBA by John Walkenbach
- Xtreme Pivot Table online course
- Download Power Query via Microsft`s website
- Installing Power Query blog tutorial
- How to Unpivot Data with Power Query YouTube Video
- PASS Business Analytics Conference
- ExcelGuru.ca BLOG
- ExcelGuru.ca FORUM
- Power Query Live Workshop Sign up to these hands on, live, online workshops which are conducted several times a year
- M Is for (Data) Monkey: A Guide to the M Language in Excel Power Query by Ken Puls & Miguel Escobar on Amazon, ebook and Print Edition on the MrExcel store
Connect with Ken
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Free Excel Webinars: Learn the power of Pivot Tables and Power Query with our free webinars. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOW
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to email@example.com
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!