Microsoft recently released some new Excel features in their Office 365 subscription license.
What better way to talk about these new Excel features than with Bill Jelen from MrExcel.com who has published more than 50 books about Excel!
In this Excel podcast we talk about:
- The difference between Office 365 subscription and Excel 2019 download version;
- The different Office 365 subscription options;
- The new Excel features released in Office 365
- Geography & Stock Data Type
- Artificial Intelligence with Ideas
- Dynamic Arrays: SORT, SORTBY, FILTER, UNIQUE & RANDARRAY
Table of Contents
- New Excel 2019 Features
- MyExcelOnline Academy Online Course
- Microsoft Office 365 Insider vs Monthly Channel
- The new Excel features released in Office 365:
Artificial Intelligence with Ideas – VIDEO COMING VERY VERY SOON!
Bill Jelen’s New Books
- Excel Dynamic Arrays Straight To The Point – FREE to download up until December 31, 2018!!!
- Excel 2019 Inside Out on Amazon
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Connect with Me
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Free Excel Webinars: Learn the power of Pivot Tables and Power Query with our free webinars. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOW
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to [email protected]
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!