Oz du Soleil is an Excel MVP since 2015 and is an expert in data cleansing & analysis.
He has an Excel blog over at www.datascopic.net which is his commitment to data literacy.
He’s the leading author on the revised version of Guerrilla Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel and is working on a new book called Full Contact Data Management
In this episode Oz shares his passion on data cleansing, talks about his books and his favourite Excel features.
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
You can read my blog post on the Top Excel Data Cleansing Techniques by clicking on the image below:
Oz´s new Excel book
- Guerrilla Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel on Amazon
- Guerrilla Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel eBook on the MrExcel store
- Guerrilla Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel Print Edition on the MrExcel store
- Co Authored by:
Oz´s Excel Favorites
- Keyboard Shortcut:
- CTRL + C
- CTRL + V
- Excel Tip: Play with it! Trial & error is your best teacher 🙂
- Function: Vlookup functions
- Excel Add-In:
- Online Learning Resource:
- Excel Book:
- Excel Tables by Zack Barresse & Kevin Jones
- Cussin’ (Cursing) Calculator YouTube tutorial
- Cussin’ (Cursing) Calculator Excel Workbook
- Using Excel to visualize a bass-line and song arrangement YouTube tutorial
- Minecraft Birthday Cake Pattern by Mynda Treacy
- Unpivot YouTube tutorial
- My Kid’s ruined birthday party YouTube tutorial
- ModelOff financial modelers
- Szilvia Juhasz’s Excel sound tracks
- Guerrilla Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel on Amazon, ebook and Print Edition on the MrExcel store
- Full Contact Data Management – Coming Soon
- Datascopic.net website
- Oz´s YouTube channel
Connect with Oz
Subscribe to the Podcasts!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> Start learning for free
- Weekly Excel Lesson Plans: Delivered to your inbox each and every Friday, containing a lesson on Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts and Analysis that will skyrocket your Excel skills! Subscribe and join over 10,000 professionals who get career boosting free Excel lessons PLUS a free copy of my E-Book: The Ultimate Excel Resource Guide!
- Free Pivot Table Webinar: Learn the power of Pivot Tables in 1 hour > > Limited Seats Available
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
And finally, if you want to get better at Pivot Tables, be sure to check out my Xtreme Pivot Table Online Course which has over 200 short video tutorials, 14 Chapters, downloadable workbooks & videos, 12 months personal support, certificate of completion plus much more!
Click on the banner below to read the Course Syllabus: