Jon Acampora is an Excel MVP and the founder of ExcelCampus.com, which has in depth Excel blog tutorials, online Excel courses and helpful Excel add-ins.
In this episode Jon talks about how he got into learning VBA and Macros, his various Excel add-ins that have helped thousand of Excel users and his newly released Excel VBA Pro Online Course which takes beginners and turns them into VBA masters!
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Jon’s Online Excel Courses
- VBA Pro Course for beginners to intermediate Excel users
- Ultimate Lookup Formulas to master the must know Excel Formulas
Jon’s Excel Add-Ins
PivotPal Add-In ~ The fast and easy way to work with Pivot Tables in Excel
Tab Hound Add-In ~ Save time when working with the worksheets in your Excel workbooks
Paste Buddy Add-In ~ Create custom keyboard shortcuts for the Paste Special commands
Formatting Shortcuts Add-In ~ Create custom keyboard shortcuts for font & fill colors and cell styles
- The List Search Add-In ~ A fast & easy way to search any data validation drop-down list
Apply the discount code MYEXCELONLINE in the checkout area to receive a 10% discount on any of the above Excel Add-Ins!
Jon’s Excel Favorites
- Keyboard Shortcuts:
- ALT + ; to select visible cells that are highlighted
- Excel Tip: Hold the CTRL key and left mouse click a Chart. Then with your arrow keys, move the Chart & align it with precision.
- Function: VLOOKUP and CUBE
- Online Learning Resource: MrExcel Forum & VBA Express Forum
- Excel Books:
- Power Programming with VBA by John Walkenbach
- MR EXCEL XL: The 40 Greatest Excel Tips of All Time on Amazon
- MR EXCEL XL: The 40 Greatest Excel Tips of All Time eBook on the MrExcel store
- MR EXCEL XL: The 40 Greatest Excel Tips of All Time Print Edition on the MrExcel store
- Insert a Data Form in Excel video tutorial
Connect with Jon
Subscribe to the Podcasts!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to [email protected]
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Until the next epsiode, keep EXCELling!
Chief Inspirational Officer