Bill Jelen aka “Mr. Excel” is an Excel MVP and one of the biggest names associated with Microsoft Excel.
He is the author of 40 books about Microsoft Excel, Power Pivot and Power View and has just released his latest book MR EXCEL XL: The 40 Greatest Excel Tips of All Time
In this podcast we talk about how he became to be an Excel expert, his first days as Mr. Excel, the evolution of Microsoft Excel, the weirdest thing he has seen done with Excel, stories & tips learned on his Power Excel Seminars, his new XL book, his favourite tips & shortcuts and much much more….
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Bill´s new Excel book
- MR EXCEL XL: The 40 Greatest Excel Tips of All Time on Amazon
- MR EXCEL XL: The 40 Greatest Excel Tips of All Time eBook on the MrExcel store
- MR EXCEL XL: The 40 Greatest Excel Tips of All Time Print Edition on the MrExcel store
- Featured Authors:
Bill´s Excel Favorites
- Keyboard Shortcut:
- CTRL+C ALT E S V Enter (Paste Special Values)
- CTRL+C ALT E S T Enter (Paste Special Formats)
- CTRL+C ALT E S D V Enter (Paste Special Add Values)
- Excel Tip: DOUBLE CLICK FILL HANDLE to copy down formulas
- Function: VLOOKUP
- Excel Add-In:
- Online Learning Resource:
- Excel Book:
- Xtreme Pivot Table online course
- DOUBLE CLICK FILL HANDLE to copy down formulas
- Filter by Selection Excel Tip #2 in the MrExcel XL book
- CTRL + BACKSPACE keyboard trick
- The Tech Guy with Leo Laporte
- Amber MacArthur
- Excel Daily News Sign up to get your Excel tips & tricks
- Power BI Desktop
- Tableau Business Intelligence & Analytics
- ExcelIsFun YouTube channel
- Mike Alexander from DataPigTechnologies
- Charles Williams expert on Excel speed
- Interview Case Studies about Excel on Issuu.com
Connect with Bill
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Weekly Excel Lesson Plans: Delivered to your inbox each and every Friday, containing a lesson on Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts and Analysis that will skyrocket your Excel skills! Subscribe and join over 55,000 professionals who get career boosting free Excel lessons PLUS a free copy of my E-Book: The Ultimate Excel Resource Guide!
- Free Excel Webinars: Learn the power of Pivot Tables and Power Query with our free webinars. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOW
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to email@example.com
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!