Chris Newman (a.k.a. Chris Macro) is the founder of one of the best looking Excel websites around called TheSpreadSheetGuru.com
He is a VBA expert and has created various time saving Excel Add-Ins that have helped thousands of Excel users worldwide.
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Table of Contents
- Create Your First Excel Add-In An easy step by step guide to creating your first Excel Add-In!
- Keyboard Shortcut: CTRL+SHIFT+END Extends the selection to the last used cell on the worksheet (lower-right corner).
- Excel Tip: Accessing the Quick Access Toolbar with the ALT keyboard shortcut
- Function: IFERROR
- Excel Add-In: Sidekick Add Calculations and Formats to your data with a press of a button. BONUS OFFER: Sign up to Chris’ NEWSLETTER to get this Add-In for $7 (over 80% off the current price in his online store)
- Online Learning Resource: MrExcel.com forum for any Excel/VBA related questions and VBAExpress.com for any VBA related questions
- Excel Book: Advanced Excel Essentials by Jordan Goldmeier
- Xtreme Pivot Table online course
- Shukei Art Speed Paintings in Excel
- Jordan´s Maze Turning regions of your spreadsheet into a map for a game
- Sign up to Chris’ NEWSLETTER to receive his best tips & strategies and access to all the downloadable workbooks
- TheSpreadSheetGuru.com website with all his tips, tutorials plus much more
- The Exporter Template Add-In which Exports, Saves, and Emails your Excel spreadsheets!
- The Waterfall Chart Creator Add-In which generates graphs to quickly show the different variance buckets between two data points (typically over a period of time – sometimes called a “data walk”)
- The Excel to Powerpoint (E2P) Add-In which generates Excel charts and data tables into PowerPoint seamlessly!
Connect with Chris
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Free Excel Webinars: Learn the power of Pivot Tables and Power Query with our free webinars. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOW
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to [email protected]
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!