Danielle Stein Fairhurst is an MBA and an expert in Financial Modelling. She is the owner of www.PlumSolutions.com.au, a company dedicated to helping Financial Modellers via her online courses, training seminars and consulting gigs.
Danielle is also the author of Using Excel for Business Analysis: A Guide to Financial Modelling Fundamentals and an expert in her field, who resides in Sydney, Australia.
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Danielle’s Online Excel Courses
- 7 Days of Financial Modelling is a FREE Mini-Course where each day you’ll receive a short video jam-packed with Financial Modelling tips, tricks and best practice.
- Financial Modelling in Excel Intermediate teaches how to design and create a user-friendly model which can then be used by anyone with limited knowledge of Excel.
- Advanced Financial Modelling in Excel builds on your existing modelling skills and applies new techniques to better analyse financial data, predict revenues and cost and assess risks to justify business decisions.
- Online Course Bundle – Introduction, Intermediate & Advanced Financial Modelling
*** Apply the discount code MYEXCELONLINE in the checkout area to receive a $50 discount on any of the above courses ***
Using Excel for Business Analysis: A Guide to Financial Modelling Fundamentals on Amazon
- Using Excel for Business Analysis: A Guide to Financial Modelling Fundamentals on Kindle
- Financial Modeling in Excel For Dummies on Amazon
Danielle’s Excel Favorites
- Keyboard Shortcuts:
- CTRL + Z to go back or undo
- Excel Tip: Mixed References for Formulas and do not over complicate things
- Function: SUMIF and SUMIFS
- Excel Add-Ins: Power Query and Power Pivot
- Online Learning Resource: Excel blogs and newsletters
- Excel Books:
- Excel 2016 for Dummies on Amazon
- Excel VBA Programming for Dummies on Amazon
- Excel Dashboard and Reports for Dummies on Amazon
- ModelOff.com The Financial Modelling World Championships
- Create an Excel Waterfall Chart tutorial by Danielle Stein Fairhurst
- Spreadsheet horror stories by uneducated Excel users 🙁
Connect with Danielle
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Free Excel Webinars: Learn the power of Pivot Tables and Power Query with our free webinars. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOW
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to email@example.com
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!