In this Christmas Special podcast episode, 20 Excel experts from around the world share their best Excel tip of 2017!
At the end of the podcast episode, there is a catchy Excel song parody of Ed Sheeran’s song “Shape of you” created by Clint Tuttle!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, John Michaloudis 🙂
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Table of Contents
Here are the Excel Tips in Order of Appearance:
- Me! from MyExcelOnline.com
- Jeff Lenning from Excel-University.com
- Mynda Treacy from MyOnlineTrainingHub.com
- Ryan Wells from WellsR.com
- Jon Acampora from ExcelCampus.com
- Bill Jelen MrExcel.com
- Alex Powers from ItsNotAboutTheCell.com
- Debra Dalgleish from Contextures.com
- Chris Newman TheSpreadSheetGuru.com
- Chris Chua from DefeatExcel.com
- John MacDougal from HowToExcel.org
- Alan Murray from ComputerGaga.com
- George Mount from GeorgeJMount.com
- Danielle Stein Fairhurst from PlumSolutions.com
- Mark Proctor from ExcelOffTheGrid.com
- Kasper Langmann from SpreadSheetO.com
- Jordan Goldmeier from Excel.tv
- Cristiano Galvao from ExcelTurbo
- Oz du Soleil from OzDuSoleil.com
- Clint Tuttle from ClintTuttle YouTube Channel
2016 EXCEL TIPS PODCAST: (Christmas Special) 013: The Best Excel Tips of 2016 from 23 Excel Experts
Clint Tuttle’s Excel Parody Song:
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Free Excel Webinars: Learn the power of Pivot Tables and Power Query with our free webinars. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOW
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to [email protected]
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
John Michaloudis is a former accountant and finance analyst at General Electric, a Microsoft MVP since 2020, an Amazon #1 bestselling author of 4 Microsoft Excel books and teacher of Microsoft Excel & Office over at his flagship Academy Online Course.