In this Christmas Special podcast episode, we round up the best Microsoft Excel experts & MVPs from around the world share their best Excel tip & tricks of 2018!
What is your best Excel tip & trick of 2018? You can share it with us at the bottom of this page in the comments area, we would love to hear it!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, John Michaloudis 🙂
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Here are the Excel Tips in Order of Appearance:
- John Michaloudis from MyExcelOnline Academy online course
- Mynda Treacy from MyOnline TrainingHub
- Bill Jelen from Mr.Excel
- Chandoo from Chandoo.org
- Jeff Lenning from ExcelUniversity.com
- Danielle Stein Fairhurst from PlumSolutions.com.au
- Jon Acampora from ExcelCampus.com
- Ken Puls from ExcelGuru.ca
- Kyle Pew from OfficeNewb.com
- Tatiana Ufimtseva from HotKeyExcel.com
- Alan Murray from Computergaga.com
- Mark from ExcelOffTheGrid.com
- John MacDougall from HowToExcel.org
- Michelle from ExcelRescue.com
- Kasper Langmann from Spreadsheeto.com
- Ryan Wells from Wellsr.com
- Bryan Hong from The MyExcelOnline Academy
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
Excel Tutorial Blog:
Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more
Free Excel Webinars:
Learn the power of Formulas, Macros & VBA and Pivot Tables with our free webinars!
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!