Jordan Goldmeier is an Excel MVP and an expert in Excel Dashboards and Data Visualization.
He is an internationally recognized speaker, and author of Advanced Excel Essentials and Dashboards For Excel. He has consulted with and provided training for NATO, the Pentagon and The Financial Times.
Jordan is the co-founder of Excel.tv and the founder of OptionExplicitVBA.com and resides in New York, USA and in today’s episode speaks with us about Excel Dashboards and his latest online Excel course and Free Dashboard 3-Part Video Training Series.
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Jordan’s Online Excel Courses
- Excel Dashboard Pro is a step-by-step course to developing Excel dashboards and data visualizations that will make you the data hero!
*** Apply the discount code MYEXCELONLINE in the checkout area to receive a 20% OFF the Sales Price ***
Jordan’s Excel Favorites
- Keyboard Shortcuts:
- CTRL + Z to go back or undo
- XTRL + T to create an Excel Table
- Excel Tip: Create a Histogram using a Pivot Table. Here is the Excel 2016 tutorial
- Function: INDEX
- Excel Add-Ins: Power Query, Power Pivot, TabHound & Inquire
- Online Learning Resource: Chandoo, ExcelTV, MyExcelOnline, DataScopic, ExcelCampus, PeltierTech, Contextures, MyOnlineTrainingHub, TheSpreadsheetGuru
- Excel Books:
- Professional Excel Development on Amazon
- MrExcel XL: The 40 Greatest Excel Tips of All Time on Amazon
- MrExcel XL: The 40 Greatest Excel Tips of All Time E-book PDF
- Holy Macro! It’s 2,500 Excel VBA Examples: Every Snippet of Excel VBA Code You’ll Ever Need
- Professional Excel Development
- Oz’s Power Query Course
- Steven Few
- Clearly and Simply
- Chandoo’s Football World Cup Dashboard
- US Election Dashboards
- Daniel Ferry’s Animated Excel Dashboard
- Mike Alexander’s Heat Map
Connect with Jordan
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Free Excel Webinars: Learn the power of Pivot Tables and Power Query with our free webinars. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOW
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to [email protected]
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!