In this Christmas Special podcast episode, I gather 22 Excel experts from around the world to share their best tip of the year!
At the end of the podcast episode, there is a great Excel song created by Clint Tuttle called “Can’t Stop Excelling” and it is a very catchy song indeed!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, John Michaloudis 🙂
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Here are the Excel Tips in Order of Appearance:
- Benjamin Oberholzer from ApplyExcel.com
- Bill Jelen MrExcel.com
- Chris “Macro” Newman TheSpreadSheetGuru.com
- Clint Tuttle from ClintTuttle YouTube Channel
- Danielle Stein Fairhurst from PlumSolutions.com
- Debra Dalgleish from Contextures.com
- Francis Hayes from TheExcelAddict.com
- George Mount from GeorgeJMount.com
- Jeff Lenning from Excel-University.com
- Joel Villar from IWillTeachYouExcel.com
- Jon Acampora from ExcelCampus.com
- Kasper Langmann from SpreadSheetO.com
- Ken Puls from ExcelGuru.ca
- Kyle Pew from OfficeNewB.com
- Mynda Treacy from MyOnlineTrainingHub.com
- Miguel Escobar from PoweredSolutions.co
- Oz du Soleil from ExcelOnFire YouTube Channel
- Puneet Gogia from ExcelChamps.com
- Rick Grantham from Excel.tv
- Rob Collie from PowerPivotPro.com
- Ryan Wells from WellsR.com
- Steve McDonald from Udemy.com
- Me! from MyExcelOnline.com
- Brad Edgar from BradEdgar.com Listen Here >>
- Kevin Lehrbass from MySpreadsheetLab.com Listen Here >>
- Jordan Goldmeier from Excel.Tv Listen Here >>
Clint Tuttle’s Can’t Stop Excelling Song:
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Free Excel Webinars: Learn the power of Pivot Tables and Power Query with our free webinars. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOW
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to [email protected]
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!