Searching... Searching...

Total Subscribers Receiving Our Weekly Excel Lessons

+55,000

CLICK TO RECEIVE OUR FREE EXCEL LESSONS

The Ultimate Excel Resource Guide

Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+

YEP, YOU’RE IN!

THANKS FOR JOINING THE MYEXCELONLINE COMMUNITY!

1. CHECK YOUR INBOX FOR YOUR DOWNLOADABLE E-BOOK
 You will receive your free e-book copy of
The Ultimate Excel Resource Guide
along with your first Excel lesson in your email from me titled:
"The Ultimate Excel Resource Guide plus your first Excel lessons"

Make sure to CHECK YOUR SPAM OR JUNK FOLDER
(or β€œpromotions tab” for gmail accounts)
in case you don’t see it soon or send me an
email (blog@myexcelonline.com) and I will email it to you personally
theu_copy
Β
2. LEARN FROM OUR FREE EXCEL WEBINARS
AND BOOST YOUR EXCEL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT...

3. CHECK OUT THE "MOST POPULAR POSTS"
ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THIS PAGE TO START EXCELLING!! point

4. GET THE EXCEL INSIGHTS FROM THE
EXCEL EXPERTS ON MY BRAND NEW MONTHLY PODCAST SHOW!
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO LISTEN NOW >>  MyExcelOnline Podcast
4. SHARE THIS BLOG WITH YOUR COLLEAGUES & FRIENDS,
SO THEY TOO CAN BECOME BETTER AT EXCEL!
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO SEND THIS BLOG LINK VIA YOUR EMAIL >>
EMAIL2
 5. JOIN ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS!
  FBTWITTERLinkedInYouTube

CHEERS & HAPPY EXCELLING πŸ™‚
JOHN MICHALOUDIS

Searching... Searching...

DO YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AT EXCEL?
If so, join over 45,000 professionals who get career boosting, Free Excel lessons delivered on a weekly basis!

Click here to subscribe

Your email address will never be published. Required fields are marked with *

Comments

• Scott Bennett September 30, 2017, 6:01 PM

Thank you. Looking forward to the experience.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis October 5, 2017, 6:14 PM

Thanks Scott and I’m looking forward to making you better at Excel!

• Alice Ng September 29, 2017, 11:04 AM

Would like to create a dropdown list with no duplicate values.

• gabriel September 22, 2017, 2:02 AM

I’d like to get better at excel

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis October 5, 2017, 6:24 PM

Hey Gabriel,

If you apply what I teach you to your work each week, then your Excel skills will skyrocket!

• Devanand Deb September 20, 2017, 12:35 AM

Would like to get better in Excel Advanced

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis September 21, 2017, 11:48 PM

If you apply what I teach you each week to your work, then your Excel skills will skyrocket!

• Anuja September 14, 2017, 9:01 PM

Looking forward to receiving excel tips every week.

• AFMN August 22, 2017, 1:53 AM

This Excel site is cool!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis August 25, 2017, 2:43 PM

Im glad you like our site Alvaro and Im sure that you will learn plenty of great Excel tips and tricks here!

• Brando Sumayao August 8, 2017, 4:53 PM

When are you going to make available the last few tips on your 50 ways to pivot tables tutorial? Thanks!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis August 11, 2017, 11:20 PM

Hey Brando,

These will be updated each week during the next couple of months, so check back on this post to see them!

• Hetal August 7, 2017, 5:47 AM

I am at intemediate level in Excel. I find excel very interesting and powerful. I have watched so many YouTube videos, but I like to learn more in-depth and improve my knowledge in Excel.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis August 11, 2017, 11:26 PM

Hello Hetal,

You have come to the best place to learn Excel and stand out from the crowd!

Let me know if you have any questions, I’m here to help 😊

• James Newton August 4, 2017, 12:19 AM

Can’t wait to get started.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis August 4, 2017, 10:03 PM

Im looking forward to making you better at Excel James so you can stand out from the crowd!

• Patson katongo July 30, 2017, 3:03 AM

Its not just for free, its adds value..

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis August 4, 2017, 10:19 PM

Right on Patson!

Keep on EXCELling πŸ™‚

• Azhar Ali July 24, 2017, 1:20 PM

good job

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis July 29, 2017, 4:27 PM

Thanks Azhar and Im here if you ever need a helping hand with Excel!

• fares July 23, 2017, 6:35 PM

very good

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis July 29, 2017, 4:39 PM

Im glad you like this free Excel resource guide Fares πŸ™‚

• Rahul Chaudhary July 19, 2017, 3:53 PM

Thank you i’my going to learn from your ebook

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis July 21, 2017, 4:40 PM

Im sure you will get better at Excel from this awesome ebook!

• Keith B May 3, 2017, 1:03 PM

I want to improve my Dash Board Charts and Pivot Table

• Alhaji Lewally April 12, 2017, 12:57 PM

A nice site. Clear explanations and tips

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 26, 2017, 12:47 PM

Thanks for your honest comment Alhaji πŸ™‚

• Samuel March 27, 2017, 12:57 PM

Hi John, I’d like to join and boost my excel skills inasmuch as possible through your programs. Cheers

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 27, 2017, 3:56 PM

Hello Samuel,

By joining to the weekly Excel lessons (as you just have) then you are sure to get better at Excel!

Just make sure to apply what I teach you to your job! Then within 2-3 months your Excel skills will improve dramatically πŸ™‚

Reach out to me if you ever need a helping hand.

• jerick March 19, 2017, 9:13 AM

thank you so much for this ???? this will help a lot

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 24, 2017, 7:23 PM

I am sure that it will open your eyes to the various Excel resources that are out there.

• Jagdish Shah March 17, 2017, 4:22 PM

John,
    This is nice site for excel learning. You done good job for people education free of cost with proper guidence. There is some suggestion for better understand for learn if is it possible add voice in video in multy language. I hope you will teach other subject like word, power point, C, C+ etc.
    Thank for your great work.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 24, 2017, 7:19 PM

Thanks for your kind words Jagdish! Feel free to share this blog with your friends & colleagues.

• vance ito March 6, 2017, 8:22 PM

thanks!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 7, 2017, 1:30 PM

You are welcome Vance!

Feel free to share this blog with your friends & colleagues as I am sure that they will also benefit from it.

• Maria Selvam December 14, 2016, 4:18 PM

Dear John
    your resources are very helpful to me

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis December 15, 2016, 9:06 PM

Glad to be able to help you out Maria πŸ™‚

Keep on Excelling!

• Praveen December 10, 2016, 6:14 PM

Thank you John.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis December 10, 2016, 6:25 PM

You are welcome Praveen πŸ™‚

• Len Pretorius November 28, 2016, 12:18 PM

Very helpful to have access to such a resource!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis December 7, 2016, 4:12 PM

You are most welcome Len!

• Maiko November 23, 2016, 11:06 AM

Hello John,
    Glad find your web-page and hope it will be always so useful.
    I am so kind of beginner in excel, who tries to do hard formulas.
    Would you be so kind to help me with “SumProduct” function? May I send file or have to write text explanation?

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis November 27, 2016, 7:15 PM

Hey Maiko,

Glad you like my website πŸ™‚

Here is a link to all my SUMPRODUCT blog articles: SUMPRODUCT TUTORIALS

• Nitin Karanjkar November 16, 2016, 2:58 PM

Hi John,
    Greeting, Still I am waiting for e-copy. I have verified my e-mail.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis November 19, 2016, 8:18 PM

Hey Nitin,

I have checked and the email was sent out. Please check your spam or promotions folder as it may have gone there.

Let me know how you get on.

• Reden A.Elnar November 3, 2016, 8:46 AM

fantastic..i found new door for learning..Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis November 4, 2016, 7:48 PM

Hey Reden,

Glad to have you on board the MyExcelOnline family πŸ™‚

• frank November 3, 2016, 8:10 AM

I’m learning from the best!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis November 4, 2016, 6:16 PM

You surely are Frank!

• ATHAR October 21, 2016, 2:08 PM

GOOD GUIDELINE FOR NEW SEEKER

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis October 28, 2016, 4:26 PM

Awesome!

• abdulsalam October 19, 2016, 10:03 PM

thanks for free downloadable e-book The Ultimate Excel Resource Guide

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis October 28, 2016, 3:50 PM

You are welcome Abdulsalam πŸ™‚

• Kathy LeBrun October 12, 2016, 4:23 PM

I’ve been using spreadsheets since the ’80’s, and love Excel. I want to be an Excel superstar.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis October 13, 2016, 11:17 PM

Hey Kathy,

I am sure that with our blog and the free weekly Excel lessons that you will get there very very soon πŸ™‚

Let us know if you ever need an helping hand.

• Shahnaz October 5, 2016, 8:52 PM

Ho John, i would like to gain more advanced excel like pivot table, analysis of the large dataset, formula.,,,,

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis October 5, 2016, 10:25 PM

Hello Shahnaz,

You can view our free Pivot Table webinar here: https://www.myexcelonline.com/120-5.html

This will help you get started and analyze lots of data with the press of a button!

• Joe Lance October 5, 2016, 1:20 AM

Hi John,

I’ve verified my email, but I still haven’t received the e-book. Any idea how long it takes to arrive? Thanks.

Joe

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis October 5, 2016, 10:24 PM

Hi Joe,

This gets emailed as soon as you verify your email.

Please advise me if this has not arrived and I will personally email it to you πŸ™‚

• Jon Groeneweegen October 3, 2016, 9:28 PM

I create templates which require to be printed. What I would like to do is create a “button” which prints the template without having to go through the print routine

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis October 5, 2016, 10:22 PM

Hello Jon,

Here is a great code that you can use to print the worksheet: http://www.rondebruin.nl/win/s9/win010.htm

You can then insert a Shape and Right Click on this Shape and select Assign Macro.

Assigning the above macro will allow you to press the button and print the worksheet.

I hope this helps πŸ™‚

• Jon Groeneweegen October 6, 2016, 10:29 AM

I personally think that a confession should be forthcoming from me and that is that I must take constructive steps to assign time to broaden my knowledge of Excel with all the tips and tricks that you are imparting. It is without a doubt that learning these new techniques and approaches will save me tons of time. At regular intervals I have a sh$%&-load of data to mine and normally takes me about three days to arrive at me answer. If I apply some of your techniques to mine this data and to automate this process, hell ….!! Pursuant to my last query regarding, is there an e-mail address to which I could send a copy of a spreadsheet containing the example of what I am trying to achieve. In the interim, I will go through what Ron de Bruin has sent me and although it might not be the exact solution that I am looking for, it will contain a methodology that I could incorporate in other templates that I create. Regards Jon

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis October 13, 2016, 10:57 PM

Hey Jon,

That is absolutely right!

The more you dab into the various features of Excel e.g, Power Query, Pivot Tables, Power Pivot etc the more it will open your eyes as to the possibilities that are available.

What was taking you 3 days can easily take 5 minutes to do.

We are here to show you this.

You can send an email to Oz du Soleil at oz@myexcelonline.com who will be able to help you regarding your data mining issue.

• Colm Croughan September 19, 2016, 11:24 PM

Hi John,
    I have a good basic knowledge of excel, but like to develop more advanced skills , in Pivot tables, Vlookup, and If formuala

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis September 20, 2016, 11:45 PM

Hey Colm,

You’ve come to the right place!

With the 4 tips that I will send you each Friday (Formulas, Pivot Tables, Analysis & Charts), you will see how easy it is to learn these topics.

You will also receive Excel workbooks that you can download and practice.

My advise is to practice, make mistakes and practice some more. You will be surprised by the amount of new stuff you will learn in a short period of time.

Let me know if you ever get stuck, I’m here to help πŸ™‚

• Alex Faingold September 17, 2016, 3:02 PM

I would like my level up

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis September 20, 2016, 11:41 PM

Hey Alex,

Watch the tutorials on this blog, practice with real business data and your Excel level will increase dramatically!

It only takes 5 minutes per day, before you start with your job.

• SARVESAN PADMANATHAN September 17, 2016, 2:33 PM

Looking forward to the Power Query. I plan to enroll on several Excel courses to improve my excel skills to eventually VBA level, but I have a very busy job. Last year I attended your free Excel course demonstration of Pivot tables very good and I use this a lot in my job as Finance Manager and decided to pay and enroll on your course, but could not really go through all the lessons you have been sending. This year I plan to make the time for it.

• Rosmin September 15, 2016, 6:29 AM

I am looking forward to the weekly updates.
    Thanks!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis September 15, 2016, 11:34 AM

Hello Rosmin,

It will be a pleasure to teach you Excel so your skills can increase and you can get noticed.

Let me know if you ever have any questions, I’m here to help πŸ™‚

• Mohammed Elfizzani September 13, 2016, 8:15 PM

excel is the most powerful tool i have learnt

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis September 13, 2016, 11:23 PM

Hey Mohammed,

Yes it is and learning how to use it will make you more powerful as well!!!

Keep on Excelling,

• Rosmin September 13, 2016, 6:39 PM

I am really interested in learning more on excel.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis September 13, 2016, 11:20 PM

Hello Rosmin,

You will receive an email each Friday with 4 Excel tutorials covering Formulas, Pivot Tables, Analysis and Charts.

If you apply what I teach you to your work with real data, your Excel level will skyrocket and the new concepts taught will stick!

Let me know if you ever have any questions along the way, I’m here to help πŸ™‚

• Prakasan August 28, 2016, 12:53 PM

I looking to more study in excel.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis September 6, 2016, 10:50 PM

Hey Prakasan,

There are plenty of Excel tutorials on this blog and each week I will also send you my best 4 tutorials on Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts & Analysis.

Keep on Excelling!

• Dimiter Dimitrov August 26, 2016, 2:43 AM

Enjoyed your presentation on Hyperlink-Buttons1. Short and informative. Done it in Word but after watching your version will try in Excel.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis September 6, 2016, 10:48 PM

Thanks Dimiter, I am glad that you enjoyed that tutorial. Hyperlinks rock & can be used in a variety of ways!!!!

• Rolino Torlao Cobalida August 21, 2016, 10:47 AM

thank you!
    more tutorials please.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis August 22, 2016, 11:47 PM

Hello Rolino,

I will be sending you 4 free Excel tips each Friday, so make sure to watch out for these in your inbox and apply what I teach you to your work.

This is the best & quickest way to learn Excel!

• Ibrahim August 12, 2016, 12:29 PM

awesome sir, will need your help with all excel query and analysis

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis August 15, 2016, 6:31 PM

Hey Ibrahim,

Feel free to contact me if you have any issues at blog@myexcelonline.com and I will be more than happy to help you out!

• Ronald G. Quintero August 2, 2016, 8:50 PM

Please send me the link to “The Ultimate Excel Resource Guide.” Thank you

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis August 3, 2016, 12:15 AM

Hey Ronald,

Please check your spam or promotions folder as it may have gone there.

Also it is important to add blog@myexcelonline.com as your contact so you can receive your weekly Excel lessons on time.

Let me know if you have any issues, I’m here to help.

• Rishi Raghav May 3, 2016, 6:46 AM

I want to enhance my excel skill. I am primarily looking for business modelling, and data analysis/analytics.

Thanks
    Rishi

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:29 AM

Hello Rishi,

You have come to the right place for Excel analysis and analytics.

If you want business modelling, then please check out my Excel partner who has great tutorials here: Financial Modelling Free Training

I hope this helps.

• Kishor Sawant May 3, 2016, 2:28 AM

I Love excel

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:31 AM

So do I Kishor πŸ™‚ More than my wife!

• arthur May 2, 2016, 5:04 PM

Im interested with this…it will help me to learn and expand my knowledge in this field.I want to learn everything in excel..(:

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:34 AM

Hello Arthur,

With the weekly Excel lessons that you will receive and this ebook, you will gain lots of Excel knowledge in a short period of time!

Reach out to me if you ever have any questions, I’m here to help.

• Edmundo Arezabal Jr. May 2, 2016, 1:44 PM

Thank you so much for this. I want learn about macro?

More powers!

Momon

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:36 AM

Hello Edmundo,

I will be starting a free Macro training newsletter, so keep an eye out for that.

I will email you when this is up and running, early next week.

• LeAnn May 2, 2016, 1:37 PM

I want to learn how to do pivot tables and formulas

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:37 AM

Hello LeAnn,

In the weekly Excel lessons you will learn formulas and Pivot Tables so you are well covered in those areas πŸ™‚

You can also browse through my blog and use the Search box to find tutorials.

Let me know if you have any questions along the way.

• pen follosco May 2, 2016, 1:51 AM

To learn more on excel

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:40 AM

Hello Pen,

You have come to the right place to learn about Excel.

Feel free to use the Search box on this website to search for relevant tutorials that you want to learn more about.

Let me know if you ever need help with anything.

• ajay May 1, 2016, 12:37 PM

i have not recieve any link or e-book

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:43 AM

Hello Ajay,

I have resent this to you.

Please check your spam or promotions folder as it may have gone there.

Let me know if you have any issues, I’m here to help.

• Gaurav Sharma April 30, 2016, 8:58 PM

I want to join coz it help a lot

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:25 AM

Hello Gaurav,

I have resent the 1st lesson with the ebook download to you.

Make sure to check your spam or promotional folder if it did not arrive.

• Nazar April 30, 2016, 6:32 PM

EXCEL MAKE THE JOB EASY! THANKS!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:23 AM

Excel rocks Nazar and it sure makes our jobs easier when you know what features to use πŸ™‚

• ravi khatri April 30, 2016, 6:11 PM

will be useful for financial model in our investment banking firm.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:22 AM

I am glad that this will help your investment banking firm become better at Excel.

All the best Ravi and reach out to me if you ever have any questions, I’m here to help πŸ™‚

• Sydney Makhaza April 30, 2016, 5:57 PM

Useful e-book

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:21 AM

I am glad that you liked the ebook Sydney πŸ™‚

This will give you the knowledge you need to get better at Excel!

• sumit April 30, 2016, 2:42 AM

I was sign up for download free eBook. But no option on screen to download. Please send direct link to download.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:17 AM

Hello Sumit,

The ebook arrived in your inbox with your 1st Excel lesson.

Inside this email there is a link to directly download the ebook.

• leona lyn April 29, 2016, 11:02 AM

I want to learn more about excel…thanks

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:12 AM

Hello Leona,

With the weekly Excel tips that you will receive each Friday, you will quickly learn Excel’s many features.

Make sure to apply what I teach you to your job so the concepts stick.

Reach out to me if you have any questions along the way, I’m here to help.

• Senthil Kumar April 26, 2016, 6:25 AM

I want to join this community

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 27, 2016, 10:14 PM

Hello Senthil,

You have already joined this Excel community.

Each Friday you will receive 4 Excel lessons in your inbox.

I hope that these will help you become a more advanced Excel user.

• Amie April 26, 2016, 6:07 AM

I want to enhance my knowledge in excel.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 27, 2016, 10:13 PM

Hello Amie,

This ebook will enhance your Excel knowledge as you will have all the resources at your fingertips.

Let me know if you ever get stuck or have an Excel problem, I’m here to help πŸ™‚

• Gerardo M. Lipat Jr. April 24, 2016, 9:06 PM

I want to learn more about excel and hope this will help me in reaching that goal.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 27, 2016, 10:11 PM

Hello Gerardo,

I am positive that this ebook will open your eyes to the different possibilities within Excel.

Let me know if you ever get stuck, I’m here to help.

• Ishu Bhasin April 24, 2016, 11:02 AM

Please send

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 27, 2016, 10:10 PM

Ishu,

The guide was sent to your email.

Please check your spam or promotions folder as it may have gone there.

Let me know if you have any issues, I’m here to help πŸ™‚

• Bhong Villaluna April 23, 2016, 4:08 PM

Very usefull… Informative

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 27, 2016, 10:09 PM

I am glad that you found this guide useful, Bhong. It means a lot to me πŸ™‚

• Rajnish Agarwal April 23, 2016, 1:23 PM

Learn about excel

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 27, 2016, 10:08 PM

Rajnish,

If you apply what I teach you each week to your job, you will learn Excel very very quickly.

• Sharon Ruiters April 23, 2016, 12:07 PM

Great, thanks!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 27, 2016, 10:07 PM

You are welcome Sharon πŸ™‚

• sree nivas April 23, 2016, 11:30 AM

most useful

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 27, 2016, 10:07 PM

I am glad that you liked this Sree Nivas πŸ˜‰

• manish April 23, 2016, 8:06 AM

Excellent

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 27, 2016, 10:06 PM

Glad that you liked it!

• carlo m. magnifico April 21, 2016, 9:51 AM

i want to enhance my knowledge in excel

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 22, 2016, 11:39 AM

Hey Carlo,

If you apply what I teach you each week, then you will become a more advanced Excel user in a very short time.

• mark bryan borinaga April 21, 2016, 4:14 AM

I am excited reading the e book. I know this will help a lot.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 22, 2016, 11:40 AM

I am glad that you found this e-book valuable Mark! This is a game changer in learning Excel.

• Bibhudatta Sahoo April 21, 2016, 4:02 AM

Plz. provide useful tips.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 22, 2016, 11:41 AM

Hello Bidhudatta,

You will receive the free weekly tips to your email each Friday. Look out for them and let me know if they do not arrive for some reason (check your spam folder as they may go there).

• GERARDO JIMENEZ April 21, 2016, 12:28 AM

Great resource

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 22, 2016, 11:42 AM

Thank you Gerardo and make sure to share the Excel knowledge gained with the rest πŸ˜‰

• Justine Jenkings April 20, 2016, 4:24 PM

Please send those tips ..

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 22, 2016, 11:44 AM

Hey Justine,

The tips have been sent to your email that you provided when you signed up to download The Ultimate Excel resource Guide.

Please check your spam folder if they have not arrived and make sure to add blog@myexcelonline.com as a contact, so you are sure to receive the weekly tips each and every Friday.

• Dr Narayan Tiadi May 3, 2016, 2:08 AM

I have not yet received your excel free e book in my email. I have already checked spam and promotions. Please send.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis May 6, 2016, 1:33 AM

Hello Dr Narayan,

I have resent this to you.

Please check your spam or promotions folder as it may have gone there.

Let me know if you have any issues, I’m here to help.

• Bala Murali Krishna April 20, 2016, 8:36 AM

Plz. provide useful tips

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 20, 2016, 12:38 PM

Hello Bala,

You will receive the free Excel lessons each Friday in your email.

Also you can go to the Search bar (top right hand corner) or the menu bar to search for a specific Excel feature you want to learn about.

• Jenny Samia April 20, 2016, 6:17 AM

Please send me more tips on excel. Thanks.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 20, 2016, 12:36 PM

Hi Jenny,

As you subscribed to download The Ultimate Excel Resource Guide, you will automatically receive four free Excel lessons each Friday in your email.

Keep a lookout for the email & Keep Excelling!

• kvnraju April 19, 2016, 5:36 PM

i like excel

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 20, 2016, 12:38 PM

So do I πŸ™‚

• Julius M. Miranda April 19, 2016, 3:45 PM

I want to be professional in excel and macros.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 20, 2016, 12:39 PM

Hello Julius,

If you apply what I teach you each week to your job, you will become a pro in Excel within a short space of time.

• PK Shukla April 2, 2016, 5:41 AM

Pl. provide required Tips. Thanks

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 4, 2016, 4:50 PM

Hello PK,

The tips were delivered in the email that you used to sign up. If you did not receive this email, then please check your Spam or Promotional folders.

• ATUL SOLANKI April 1, 2016, 7:43 AM

THENK U

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 4, 2016, 4:49 PM

You are welcome Atul πŸ™‚

• Pankaj Lagad April 1, 2016, 4:04 AM

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis April 4, 2016, 4:46 PM

You are welcome Pankaj πŸ™‚

• Abhishek March 31, 2016, 6:35 AM

Thanks

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:14 PM

You are welcome!

• R.Muthukumar March 31, 2016, 2:56 AM

Thanks for the book. Very usefull.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:17 PM

I am glad you enjoyed the e-book!

• Manoj kumar March 31, 2016, 2:13 AM

Great

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:17 PM

You are welcome Manoj!

• Harinder Mengi March 30, 2016, 8:17 PM

Thanks for it…..

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:15 PM

You are welcome Harinder!

• pavan March 30, 2016, 7:00 PM

keen to see

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:22 PM

Pavan,

I am sure it help you get better at Excel.

• VENKATESH.KULKARNI March 30, 2016, 2:21 PM

hanks for the book. Very usefull.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:18 PM

I am glad you enjoyed the e-book Venkatesh!

• GIRISH PATEL March 30, 2016, 9:47 AM

very useful

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:23 PM

Thanks for the feedback Girish!

Enjoy the book.

• ishkumar March 30, 2016, 7:59 AM

Thnx for E.books

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:16 PM

You are welcome Ishkumar!

• Ram sarwade March 30, 2016, 6:17 AM

Thnx,,,I got link,,,,will b download,,,,it wil helpful for me a lot,,,thnx

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:23 PM

Ram,

I am sure it help you get better at Excel.

• shashi shankar March 29, 2016, 10:24 AM

Fantastic

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:18 PM

I am glad you enjoyed the e-book Shashi!

• Mduduzi C.Guemede March 28, 2016, 4:55 PM

I need the skills to use Excel because at the present moment it gives hard time.
    Thanks

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:20 PM

Mduduzi,

This e book will help you get better at Excel.

Enjoy it.

• Abhijit March 28, 2016, 3:05 PM

It’s a good resource

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:19 PM

I am glad you enjoyed the e-book Abhijit!

• Claudio March 28, 2016, 3:34 AM

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:15 PM

You are welcome Claudio!

• Rajesh Jaiswal March 27, 2016, 5:27 AM

Thanks, It is useful for me.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:18 PM

I am glad you enjoyed the e-book Rajesh.

• mushthaque March 26, 2016, 9:59 PM

thanks

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:17 PM

You are welcome Mushthaque!

• Aravi March 26, 2016, 8:34 PM

Got the book… thank you very much

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:19 PM

I am glad you got the e-book Aravi πŸ™‚ Enjoy…

• Aniekan March 26, 2016, 5:23 PM

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:19 PM

You are most welcome Aniekan πŸ™‚

• rita tawk March 26, 2016, 3:45 PM

Excel is very essential for my work

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:22 PM

Rita,

This ebook will definitely help you learn more Excel features & resources.

Enjoy!

• Joseph Gonsalo March 26, 2016, 11:44 AM

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:16 PM

You are welcome Joseph!

• Osourn David March 25, 2016, 3:03 PM

execellent

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:21 PM

I am glad you enjoyed the e-book David.

• Ronilo Pajarillaga March 25, 2016, 7:29 AM

I got it thanks for the e-book

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 25, 2016, 1:05 PM

Fantastic!

• Radha Krishna March 25, 2016, 6:43 AM

Thanks for the book. Very usefull.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 25, 2016, 1:06 PM

I am glad you found it useful Radha!

• Abdul latheef March 25, 2016, 2:36 AM

nice

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 25, 2016, 1:08 PM

Glad you liked it!

• Pachaimuthu Azhagan March 24, 2016, 5:56 AM

Very useful guide.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 25, 2016, 1:09 PM

I am sure that you will get lots of value from this guide!

• K. Murthy March 24, 2016, 4:31 AM

Thanks for the book!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 25, 2016, 1:09 PM

You are most welcome!

• AKHTAR RAUF KHAN March 24, 2016, 4:02 AM

Thanks for the book.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 25, 2016, 1:10 PM

You are the best!

• Piyush Panchal March 24, 2016, 12:45 AM

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 25, 2016, 1:10 PM

You are welcome!

• Jayadeepa Rajamani Murugesan March 23, 2016, 8:30 AM

i want to learn excel tips ! thanks

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 25, 2016, 1:12 PM

Jayadeepa,

By subscribing & joining my weekly Excel lessons you will learn lots of Excel tips & features! Apply what I teach you to your job and you will become an Excel master very quickly!

• loha chris March 23, 2016, 7:25 AM

just wanna be so perfect in excell

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 25, 2016, 1:12 PM

Ioha,

You have come to the right place to learn Excel online! Let me know if you ever have any questions along the way, I’m here to help you SUCCEED!

• Simha kishore March 23, 2016, 4:37 AM

Thank you for sharing. …

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 25, 2016, 1:13 PM

You are welcome Simha!

• Surajo Tafida Kazaure March 22, 2016, 5:01 PM

Thanks, the book is highly resourcesful.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 25, 2016, 1:13 PM

I am sure that this e-book will make you a more resourceful Excel user and will increase your skills!

All the best,

• S. CHANDRA SHEKHAR RAO March 22, 2016, 5:44 AM

Thanks for the book!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 22, 2016, 2:27 PM

You are most welcome Chandra!

• Salil Hamza March 21, 2016, 5:23 PM

Awesome ????????

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 22, 2016, 2:29 PM

Thanks Salil! Best of luck.

• Wayne Richards March 21, 2016, 7:57 AM

Looking forward to it!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 21, 2016, 3:55 PM

I hope you learn lots of great Excel tips from this e-book!

• tafara musvuurwa March 21, 2016, 6:18 AM

Without excel life is difficult as long as one works with figures…

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 21, 2016, 3:56 PM

I hear you Tafara. Excel makes data analysis easy and makes you look good as well πŸ™‚

I hope this resource will make you better at Excel and your job!

• Sailesh Rai March 21, 2016, 2:31 AM

Hope to learn more.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 21, 2016, 3:57 PM

I am sure that you will learn lots of new Excel tricks and tips with this guide!

All the best,

• Lyle March 20, 2016, 2:39 PM

You’re awesome!!!! ????

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 21, 2016, 3:57 PM

Thanks Lyle.

With this guide you too will be awesome very soon πŸ™‚

Speak soon,

• khalid ashour March 20, 2016, 12:44 PM

thanks

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 21, 2016, 3:58 PM

You are welcome Khalid! Happy Excelling…

• BAPU LAKHU BARVE March 20, 2016, 12:27 PM

Very Good Site,

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 21, 2016, 3:58 PM

Thank you Bapu, I try my best to make it easy for you to learn. I hope that you become better at Excel thanks to this blog.

• Charles Jr Ndawula March 20, 2016, 11:22 AM

Hello John

Thank you for compiling this book; above all sharing it with us.

i look forward to learning how to perfectly use excel as a powerful tool for data analysis.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 21, 2016, 4:00 PM

You are welcome Charles.

I just want you to get better at Excel and open your eyes to the different ways. Within 6 months you too can become an Excel expert and the go to person at your work.

Keep Excelling,

• Odiline March 20, 2016, 6:38 AM

Thank you. Cannot wait

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 21, 2016, 4:00 PM

Best of luck in your Excel journey Odiline and I am here if you ever need a hand.

• Alex March 20, 2016, 3:49 AM

Thanks

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 21, 2016, 4:01 PM

You are welcome Alex πŸ™‚

• S SRINIVASA RAO March 20, 2016, 3:37 AM

Really good one. Keep it up.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 21, 2016, 4:01 PM

Thanks Srinivasa and I can’t wait to make you better at Excel.

• Abbas March 19, 2016, 8:32 PM

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 21, 2016, 4:02 PM

It is my pleasure Abbas and best of luck on your Excel journey.

Reach out to me if you ever need an Excel question answered.

• Gopi Ram March 19, 2016, 8:30 PM

Thanks for the book!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 21, 2016, 4:03 PM

You are welcome Gopi. Use it to your advantage to get better at Excel and get a promotion!

• Anirwan Sengupta March 18, 2016, 9:04 PM

Thanks for the ebook.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 19, 2016, 8:22 PM

YOu are welcome Anirwan πŸ™‚

• Somari March 18, 2016, 6:59 PM

CAT teacher – can’t wait for tips!!!

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 19, 2016, 8:23 PM

I’m looking forward to sending you some awesome tips over the coming weeks!

• Khaled AlSaeidy March 18, 2016, 2:16 PM

thanks for this effort

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 19, 2016, 8:25 PM

YOu are welcome Khaled! Feel free to share the e-book with your friends & colleagues πŸ™‚

• balbir singh purba March 18, 2016, 12:14 PM

i will add the after see the book

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 19, 2016, 8:25 PM

Cheers!

• Tsungai Magaya March 18, 2016, 10:33 AM

I would like to know more about Excel

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 19, 2016, 8:27 PM

Tsungai,

With the weekly Excel lessons that you will receive each Friday you will learn Formulas, Pivot Tables, Analysis, Charts and lots of tips!

• ashraf March 18, 2016, 8:20 AM

thanks

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 19, 2016, 8:28 PM

Youa re most welcome Ashraf πŸ™‚

• Harish March 25, 2016, 6:59 PM

Thanks John …very useful and helpful for me like beginner…thanks again.

• John Michaloudis John Michaloudis March 31, 2016, 7:24 PM