Jeff Lenning is a CPA and a Microsoft Office Certified Excel Expert & Trainer and who has shown thousands of CPAs and accounting professionals how to use Excel to streamline their work and become more efficient.
In 2012 he launched Excel-University.com, a Microsoft Excel Training website for CPAs and Accounting Professionals, has written various publications and published three books about Excel’s features.
In this episode Jeff tells us how you can save hours during your month-end closing procedures using Excel, expands on his online Excel courses and shares with us his favorite Excel features & tips!
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Jeff’s Online Excel Courses
- Excel University Volume 1 Course (9 CPE)
- Excel University Volume 2 Course (11 CPE)
- Excel University Volume 3 Course (15 CPE)
- Excel University Volume 1 Course Lite (No CPE)
- Excel University Volume 2 Course Lite (No CPE)
- Excel University Volume 3 Course Lite (No CPE)
- Xtreme PivotTables by John Michaloudis (16 CPE)
Get 20% OFF any of the above online Excel courses by applying the following coupon code: EXCEL20
Jeff’s Excel books
- Excel University Volume 1 on Amazon
- Excel University Volume 2 on Amazon
- Excel University Volume 3 on Amazon
Jeff’s Excel Favorites
- Keyboard Shortcuts:
- F2 to go into the formulas
- F4 for absolute references
- Excel Tip: Excel Tables and its various features
- Function: SUMIFS
- Online Learning Resource: Google Search Box
- Excel Book:
- Power Programming with VBA by John Walkenbach
- Information Dashboard Design: Displaying Data for At-a-Glance Monitoring by Stephen Few
- Tatsuo Horiuchi the Excel spreadsheet artist
- Cary Walkin creates Excel video games
- Dave Ramsey financial help
- Excel-University.com which you can find all of Jeff’s online courses and blog posts
- Excel University Volumes 1-3 Online Excel Courses
- Excel University Volume 1, Volume 2 & Volume 3 Books on Amazon
Connect with Jeff
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Free Excel Webinars: Learn the power of Pivot Tables and Power Query with our free webinars. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOW
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!