In this special Excel podcast episode I interview 11 Microsoft Excel experts and MVPs from around the world to get their insights as to the best way to prepare for an Excel Assessment Test for a job interview.
They also share the must know Excel features that you need to learn before going into this job interview.
If you can take at least 3 points from this podcast show and apply them to your next job interview, you will have a competitive advantage over your peers.
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
Here are the Excel Experts in Order of Appearance:
- Chris Newman TheSpreadSheetGuru.com
- Ken Puls from ExcelGuru.ca
- Bill Jelen MrExcel.com
- Zack Barresse from ExcelTables.com
- Oz du Soleil from OzDuSoleil.com
- Jeff Lenning from Excel-University.com
- Jon Acampora from ExcelCampus.com
- Danielle Stein Fairhurst from PlumSolutions.com
- Jordan Goldmeier from Excel.tv
- Mynda Treacy from MyOnlineTrainingHub.com
- Rob Collie from PowerPivotPro.com
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Weekly Excel Lesson Plans: Delivered to your inbox each and every Friday, containing a lesson on Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts and Analysis that will skyrocket your Excel skills! Subscribe and join over 75,000 professionals who get career boosting free Excel lessons PLUS a free copy of my E-Book: The Ultimate Excel Resource Guide!
- Free Excel Webinars: Learn the power of Pivot Tables and Power Query with our free webinars. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOW
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to email@example.com
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!