Rob Collie is an Excel MVP since 2010 who is a world expert and author in Excel Power Pivot and Power BI and resides in Indianapolis, USA!
One of the founding engineers behind Power Pivot during his 14 year stint at Microsoft, Rob Collie now runs a consulting and analytics company over at www.PowerPivotPro.com
In this Excel Podcast episode, Rob talks about his adventure into Excel, the various features within Power Pivot (Measures, DAX, etc) and his online and public courses.
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!
- Power Pivot and Power BI: The Excel User’s Guide to DAX, Power Query, Power BI & Power Pivot in Excel 2010-2016 paperback on Amazon
- Power Pivot and Power BI: The Excel User’s Guide to DAX, Power Query, Power BI & Power Pivot in Excel 2010-2016 E-Book on Holy Macro Books
- PowerPivot Alchemy: Patterns and Techniques for Excel paperback on Amazon
- PowerPivot Alchemy: Patterns and Techniques for Excel E-Book on Holy Macro Books
- DAX Formulas for PowerPivot: A Simple Guide to the Excel Revolution paperback on Amazon
- DAX Formulas for PowerPivot: A Simple Guide to the Excel Revolution E-Book on Holy Macro Books
Rob’s Power Pivot Courses
- Power Pivot Online Training is a self paced online video course which includes 20+ hours of bite sized video tutorials on all of Power Pivot’s features & capabilities!
- Public Training Classes which are held in the USA and cover various topics such as:
- Foundations: Power Pivot and Power BI with Rob Collie
- Level Up Series: Advanced DAX
- Specialize Series: Power Pivot & Power BI for Accountants
- Level Up Series: Get & Transform with Power BI
Rob’s Excel Favorites
- Keyboard Shortcuts:
- Excel Tip:
- Function: CALCULATE Function in Power Pivot
- Excel Add-Ins: Power Update to Auto-Refresh ANYTHING
- Online Learning Resource: www.ExcelGuru.ca by Ken Puls
- Excel Books: Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game on Amazon
Connect with Rob
Listen to the MyExcelOnline Podcast on your favorite platform!
- Excel Tutorial Blog: Learn all the essential tips to get you up and running and using Excel to its full potential. Choose from Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Analysis, Shortcuts, Macros plus more >> CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- Free Excel Webinars: Learn the power of Pivot Tables and Power Query with our free webinars. CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOW
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining me this week. If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, then please leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MyExcelOnline Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions you can send me an email to email@example.com
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates so you don’t miss out on these awesome interviews and Excel insights!