Microsoft teams is a very useful communication platform for team collaboration integrating people, content, and various tools to collaborate. The free version of Microsoft Teams includes the following –
- Unlimited one-on-one meetings for up to 30 hours
- Unlimited group meetings for up to 60 minutes
- Up to 100 participants per meeting
- 5 GB of cloud storage per user
- Unlimited chat with coworkers and customers
- File sharing, tasks, and polling
- Data encryption for meetings, chats, calls, and files
There are 3 ways to get Microsoft Teams for FREE –
- FREE Online Version of MS Teams
- FREE Desktop Version of MS Teams
- FREE Smartphone Version of MS Teams
Let’s look at each of these ways thoroughly!
Watch this video on How to get Microsoft Teams for FREE on YouTube and give it a thumbs-up!
The first way to get Microsoft Teams for free is to go to www.office.com and log in to your Microsoft account. If you don’t have an account, you can create it for free as well.
Go to the left-hand panel and select Teams.
If you don’t see it there, you can go to the App launcher.
You will find Teams in the list. If it is not visible, click on All Apps.
Click on Teams.
- Search Microsoft store on your desktop.
- Search Teams inside the Microsoft Store app and click on the MS Teams icon for instant search results.
- Click on the Install button to install it on your desktop. You can check that the author is Microsoft Corporation which means that the application is authentic.
- Once installed, type Teams in the search of your windows desktop and click on the Teams icon to open it, or
- Click on the start button and scroll down to find the Teams app and click on it to launch it on your desktop.
Easily get Microsoft teams on your smartphone either on an iOS or android device.
- Search MS Teams in your app store or android play store and download it on your phone.
- Once downloaded open the app and find the option to log into your existing Microsoft account, create one for free or join a meeting for free.
These were the three simple ways to get teams for free. Please make sure that you’re logged into the same Microsoft account online, on your desktop, or on your phone so that you can see all past meetings are synced across devices.
Get access to 30+ Microsoft Excel & Office courses for ONLY $1.