Microsoft Excel is a very powerful software which can be used to analyze and interpret large amounts of data in seconds. It can further be used to track budgets, expenses, create invoices, financial reports, checklists, calendars, and much more.
But instead of creating an Excel workbook from scratch and waste hours building such templates, you can use our FREE 141 ready made Excel templates which are available here.
You can easily download the Excel spreadsheet templates and customize them as needed:
The Excel spreadsheet templates are divided into the following categories:
5. Actual vs Budget Comparison
6. Budget for Fundraiser Event
7. Business Expense Budget
8. Business Trip Budget
9. Channel Marketing Budget
10. Event Budget
11. Expense – Actual vs Budget
12. Expense Calculator
13. Family Monthly Budget
14. Food Budget
15. Holiday Budget Planner
16. Holiday Shopping Budget
17. Home Construction Budget
18. Household Monthly Budget
19. Monthly Company Budget
20. Monthly Family Budget
21. Personal budget
22. Personal Monthly Budget Spreadsheet
23. Personal Monthly Budget
24. Wedding Budget
25. Activity Costs Tracker
26. Balance Sheet
28. Mileage and Expense Report
29. Sales Receipt
30. Sales Report
32. Budget Summary Report
33. Business Expense Budget
34. Business Expenses Budget
35. Business Financial Plan
36. Business Plan Checklist
37. Business Price Quotation
38. Channel Marketing Budget
39. Check Register with Transaction Codes
40. Construction Proposal
41. General Ledger with Budget Comparison
42. Inventory List with Highlighting
43. Knowledge Management Report
44. Product Price List
45. Service Price List
46. Small Business Cash Flow Projection
47. 12-month Calendar
48. Any Year Calendar
49. Any year one-month calendar
51. Daily appointment calendar
52. Daily appointment calendar
53. Family calendar (any year, Sun-Sat)
54. Seasonal photo calendar
55. Semester calendar
56. Trip Planner
70. Checklist for back to school
71. Dinner party list with menu
72. Grocery checklist with space for brand
73. Holiday gift shopping list
74. Home contents inventory list
75. Movie list
76. To-do list
77. Wine Collection
78. 21st-century pie chart
79. Address book
80. Balloon loan payment calculator
81. Bathroom remodel cost calculator
82. Blood pressure tracker
83. Blood sugar tracker
84. Child care log
85. Credit card tracker
86. Daily Checklist Challenge
87. Exercise planner
88. Family travel planner
89. Family vacation checklist
90. Family vacation itinerary
91. His and hers weight loss tracker
92. House cleaning checklist
93. Job application log
94. Loan calculator
95. Loan comparison calculator
96. Mileage log
97. Personal expenses calculator
98. Personal Inventory
99. Personal net worth calculator
100. Resume Wrangler
101. Retirement planner
102. Savings estimator
103. Simple meal planner
104. Simple personal cash flow statement
105. Sports sign up sheet
106. Sports team roster
107. Telephone conversation tracker
108. Vacation items checklist
109. Vehicle service record
110. Wedding invite tracker
111. Weight Loss tracker
123. Baby shower planner
124. Bid tracker
125. Business travel expense log
126. Camping trip planner
127. Cash Flow Tracker
128. Credit Card log
129. Employee attendance tracker
130. Gas Mileage Tracker
131. Home schooling progress record
132. Library book checkout sheet
133. Petty Cash Log
134. Sales Commission Calculator
135. Sales Tracker
136. Student assignment planner
137. Subscription and membership tracker
138. T-account ledger
139. Teacher’s grade book
140. Touch Base Tracker
141. Video Game Tracker
Each of the Microsoft Excel templates contains a brief description along with a direct download link. Let’s dive into each category and the individual Microsoft Excel templates that are available for free to download within them!
- Use this Excel template to analyze your calorie intake and plan your weight loss accordingly.
- You have to insert your current weight, age, goal weight, height, gender, activity level.
- Your daily calorie needs will be calculated.
- Follow the calorie needs and eventually achieve your target weight.
- This template can be used to plan and record an hour-to-hour schedule of daily activities.
- It can be used to record the schedule of a five-day family event.
- You can also insert lunch and breaks in the schedule.
- Scheduling the activities can make the family event executed on time and well organized for everyone.
- This template can be used to document different activities for a five-day event.
- It keeps track of the activities every half an hour including breaks.
- It will help you to plan the event in advance and within the desired time frame.
- Use this template to assign weekly chores to family members and keep track of their progress.
- List all the household tasks in one column
- Under each day of the week assign a task to a person and check off that task once completed.
In the next section, we will cover a list of Free Excel templates to help you create budgets and estimate revenues and expenses!
- This easy to use template can be used to compare how your planned budget varies with what you have actually spent.
- It can be used to evaluate the overall performance of the company.
- This budget template can be used to track your sources of funds – incoming donations, fundraising ticket sales, sponsorship, etc.
- Record outgoing expenses incurred by a fundraising event – venue of the event, food for the guests, various entertainment, permits, and fees, etc.
- You can set your event goal and see your progress towards it.
- Use this template to pen down the actual monthly expenses and the planned budget under different expense categories for your business.
- You will be able to see the variance between actual and budget expenses.
- Using this template you can make strategic decisions like where you may need to cut back, and the general health of your company, etc.
- Planning to go on a business trip? Want to keep track of your expenditures?
- This template will be perfect for you.
- Use it to input your expenses and the target budget for this trip.
- Excel will check whether or not you are within the allocated budget.
- Use this template to create a channel marketing budget for you.
- You can enter the anticipated sales for each month and other details in tables.
- Total costs will be auto-calculated and sparklines will also be created.
- Use this template to track expenses incurred and income earned through an event.
- You can fill in expenses incurred and income generated in their respective sheets.
- The net income will be auto-calculated in the summary sheet.
- In this template, you can insert your budgeted personal and operating expenses.
- Put in the actual expenses incurred for the same.
- Excel will automatically calculate the difference between actual and budget for you (in both amount and percentage).
- In the Expense Log sheet, you can insert the date, category, subcategory, amount, and note for the expense incurred.
- An Expense dashboard will be created automatically.
- The bar chart for different expense categories will be formed.
- You can even use the slicers below to filter the data based on the date, category, and subcategory.
- You can enter the monthly expense details (like description, category, projected cost, actual cost, difference, and actual cost overview) in the expense sheet.
- You can modify or enter a new category in the Additional Data worksheet.
- You can then refresh the PivotTable by clicking on the Data tab > Refresh All.
- The monthly budget report will be updated and the dashboard will reflect the monthly expense.
- This Excel template can be used to track your household food expenditure.
- You can insert your food spending details in this accessible budget template.
- The details include the date of spending, category, item, quantity, price, amount, and the place of spending as well.
- A dashboard will be created on the report sheet where you can filter data as per your time period to examine the expenses incurred by food category and places.
- Use this template to manage your Christmas or any other holiday spending.
- You can insert your actual and budget spending based on different categories like gifts, packaging, travel, holiday meals, entertainment, and others.
- The total difference between actual and budget spending will be calculated for you.
- This template will help you plan your holiday shopping with ease. It will help you breakdown your holiday budget so that you can easily manage your spending.
- In the List Entry sheet, you can enter names, types of gift, gift, cost, purchase details, delivery, and wrapping status.
- A Pivot Table in the second sheet will provide you with a detailed breakdown of expenses. It displays the total spending, your budget, and the difference between the two.
- You can even filter to narrow down your search and examine the money spent on a particular category of gifts.
- Use this template to get control and stay within the budget for any home construction or home improvement.
- You can track your material and labor expenses against the stated budget and see if you are within your budget and the remaining funds if any.
- You can also analyze the total amount spent on the construction project and also control the cost in several ways.
- This template will help you set a household monthly budget that will control spending and save money.
- It will give a clear picture of what and where you are spending on a monthly basis.
- It will show you the breakdown of actual expenses and how much more or less you have spent against your expectations.
- You can track your monthly company budget using this accessible Excel template. It can help you monitor your spending, reduce stress, and make every penny accounted for.
- You can input your financial information like income, personnel expenses, and operating expenses.
- The top 5 operating expenses will be displayed on the summary sheet.
- After inserting your estimated and actual figures, the difference between the two will be tabulated with a color-coded bar chart for easy comparison.
- You can insert your projected and actual income and expenses details in their respective sheets.
- The variance between the two will be shown on the individual sheet as well as the cash flow sheet with a color-coded bar chart.
- This template will help you understand whether you have more money or less at the end of the month as per your estimation.
- Monitor your monthly income, expenses, and saving using this handy Excel template that can help you organize your financial life.
- Record your income, savings, and expenses clearly for every item and you can even insert or delete rows as per your line items.
- Once you enter the actual figures, the summary sheet will be updated automatically.
- A donut chart and bar chart on the summary sheet will guide you clearly to understand your income and expenses.
- This easy-to-use personal budget will help you quickly gain visibility into your monthly finances.
- Record what you have spent and your estimate for the month under various spending categories and the difference between the two.
- Use this template to keep yourself from overspending and aim to identify unnecessary expenses.
- Using this budget template will help you keep your expenses equal to or lower than your income for the month.
- You can enter your projected and actual cost for different spending category and the difference will be calculated for each cost item.
- Projected balance, actual balance, and difference are auto-calculated.
- Download this wedding budget Excel template to plan your wedding well in advance and eliminate any surprises.
- You can fill in the actual wedding expenses and your estimates for different categories like the outfit, reception, music, decoration, etc.
- The summary sheet will auto-compute and visualize your expenses and quickly alert you whether you are over or under spending in each category.
There are various Free Excel templates to help you streamline the speed and utility of your business that will be covered in the next section.
- The activity cost tracker will provide you with a graphical illustration of the direct, indirect, general, and administrative costs associated with production.
- Enter key details related to the costs of the two products including direct cost, indirect cost, general and administrative cost, product cost per unit, unit produced per week.
- You can even analyze the unit cost of the products and compare the two products.
- A Balance Sheet is a foundation to build a company’s financial statement and this easy-to-use Excel template will prove to be extremely useful for you.
- Enter Assets and Liabilities and Owner’s Equity details on the respective sheets.
- Balance Summary and Year on Year charts will be automatically updated for easy comparison.
- Use this Excel template to create a professional-looking invoice for your company within a few minutes.
- Enter the sales details in the table provided and Excel will display the line item totals, sales tax, and deduct any discounts offered.
- You can use these ready to print invoices next time you are in hurry. Simply, insert company name and invoice details and you are good to go!
- Use this template to record your mileage used for business.
- You can set the rate per mile and reimbursement amounts are calculated for you.
- You can even filter your data by date, destination, distance, etc.
- If you are trying to sell a product or service, this Excel template will be really helpful for you.
- To quickly create a sales receipt, enter the following information: Customer Information, Invoice No, Invoice Date, Payment details, Sales Receipt details, and Tax Rate.
- An itemized receipt for items will be designed for you to give it to your customers.
- This template is designed to monitor your customers and products with a sales report.
- Simply enter sales details including product, customer name, quarterly and total sales in the Sales Data worksheet.
- The 4 Pivot Tables highlighting Sales by product, Sales by customer, Top 10 products sold and Top 10 customers will be prepared for you in their respective sheets.
- Excel Timesheet Template can be used to track efficiency and productivity for a company.
- You can have your employees fill out time in, time out, and lunch breaks on a daily basis.
- The daily number of hours worked, total week hours, and overtime hours calculations will be done by Excel.
- This template is extremely useful if your employees are working remotely and you need to keep a log of their work hours.
- Use this template for a profit & loss and balance sheet summary chart of your organization.
- Enter budgeted and actual monthly items related to profit & loss (like revenue, gross margin, general expenses, etc.) and balance sheet (like accounts receivable, inventory, payable, etc.)
- Budget vs actual variance and charts pertaining to these data will be updated automatically.
- Use this Business Expense Budget workbook to track Planned and Actual Expenses and Variances.
- Enter details in tables in the Planned Expenses worksheet and Actual Expenses worksheet.
- Tables are auto-updated in Expense Variances worksheet and charts in Expense Analysis worksheet
- Use this Business Expense Budget to compare the estimated, budgeted projections with the actual performance.
- Enter planned and actual employee costs, office costs, marketing costs, and training/travel costs
- The variance between the actual and planned for each cost item will be displayed in the variance sheet and an expense analysis pie chart will also be updated.
- It is important as you start your business, to know what expenses you will need to fund before customer sales or the cash they generate is received.
- Creating a financial plan is where all of the business planning comes together.
- Enter your product, the target market, and target customers, along with pricing in the cost template.
- Forecasting costs, sales, and profit will be calculated in the profit and loss template.
- Use the Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat (SWOT) analysis framework to help you get clarity on how your company is growing and developing.
- Create a checklist of the key activities that need to be performed when preparing a formal business plan.
- You can also assign the owner and completion date to the key activities.
- This Excel Template can be used to provide a cost estimate to customers specifying a price, quantity, and other information.
- You can insert product details like quantity, unit price, tax amount, and also the date till when is the quotation valid.
- A quotation for the requested items will be prepared in the form of a detailed list making your life easier.
- This free Excel template can be used to determine how much your company needs to allocate for channel marketing on a monthly basis.
- This well-designed template is useful in understanding the trend of various line items in your channel marketing budget.
- You can type in the monthly amount spend on different cost items like human resources, telemarketing, commission, training, broker, distribution, etc.
- The yearly total is automatically computed along with the sparklines.
- Use this excel register to keep track of all transactions with transaction code in an organized manner.
- Enter all details related to your payments, purchases, deposits, and even interest related to your checking account.
- This checkbook register keeps a running balance for you.
- Use this template to send your supplier a customized construction proposal for your project.
- Enter construction details in the line items table along with the company logo.
- Total due is automatically calculated.
- This Microsoft Excel budget template can be used to track your financial accounting activity accurately.
- You can use this template to maintain a ledger and prepare a budget.
- You can compare your budget to your actual expenses to assess the variations.
- This worksheet tracks inventory for items listed in the inventory list table.
- It contains the ability to highlight and flag those items that are ready to be reordered.
- Discontinued items have strikethrough formatting and a Yes in the Discontinued column.
- Use this template to gauge the relevancy of your information to your employees.
- Understand the effectiveness of your knowledge management system and empower your workforce.
- You can track the knowledge content, costs, and usage statistics, and other quantifiable components of knowledge management.
- This template can be used to create a price list of your products.
- You can include product details like product name, product number, description, retail price, and bulk price.
- This template will make answering the customer’s questions about cost easier.
- Keep a record of the service list provided by your company in this handy template.
- This template can be helpful for your customers to know the prices of different services so that they can make a decision regarding the purchase.
- Enter your service id number, service type, description, and price.
- Keep track of the cash that comes in and goes out of your organization using this cash flow template.
- You can calculate your income and expenses, and get a clear idea of how much cash you’ll be left with over a specific period of time.
- The cash balance below the minimum cash balance set up by you will be highlighted in red.
In the next category, there is a list of Microsoft Excel templates to help you create calendars to organize your days!
- This Excel template can be used to create a customized monthly calendar for you.
- This Excel workbook contains a total of 13 sheets – one worksheet for each month.
- You can use the calendar setting on the right side of the worksheet to enter the year and week start and the calendar will get updated based on the input.
- You can keep track of dates and appointments using any year calendar in Excel.
- You have the option to select any year and week start and based on that the calendar will be updated.
- This calendar template in Excel is a one-month calendar for any year and any month.
- You can select a year, month, and calendar’s starting day of the week in this template.
- Enter daily notes as well.
- Create a custom one-month custom calendar for your family, business, or school using this template.
- Customize the year and starting day of the week for all months.
- Each month is displayed on a separate worksheet.
- You can a note of all your daily appointments using this custom calendar.
- You can set start time, time interval, and week start date and your calendar will be updated.
- Using this template, you can see how your day and the rest of your week will look like.
- This is a great tool to create a Daily Appointment Calendar in this worksheet.
- Enter appointment details like description, phone number, and notes in the Appointments table.
- It contains time spread out in 30-minute increments so you can plan activities throughout your day.
- Keep track of important dates and enter notes in this Family Calendar.
- Customize calendar title and select year.
- Each month’s calendar is auto-updated.
- Create a custom one-month calendar in this workbook.
- Customize year and starting day of the week for all months with this January worksheet.
- Each month is on a separate worksheet and season is mentioned on the top of the worksheet.
- Enter course details like course ID, course name, instructor, day, year, time start, and time end.
- Class duration, deadlines, and weekly schedule will be automatically calculated.
- A 4-month functional calendar will also be updated with the due date of the courses.
- Use this trip planner to jot down important information about the entire travel.
- This Trip Planner will be an aid in recording and organizing important details and schedules.
- You can insert all information related to your travel, lodging, activity, and budget.
We will include a list of Excel templates free to help you create charts and visualize your data in the next section!
- This template provides a simple way to create a Gantt chart to help visualize and track your project.
- Simply enter the description of your task, select a category of Goal, Milestone, On Track, Low Risk, Med Risk, High Risk, Progress as a percent of task completion, a Start Date, and Number of days to complete the task.
- The Gantt chart fills in and is color-coded to help distinguish the various categories. A scroll bar allows you to scroll through the timeline.
- Use this template to measure the growth of your baby. It is a graphical picture of development that occurs in a baby.
- Enter the baby’s name and growth details in this worksheet.
- Baby Growth Chart showing weight and length percentiles with respect to age will be automatically updated.
- This template will provide you with a quick assessment of where most of the money is going and where changes can have the greatest impact.
- You need to enter the cost item and its amount and the percentage of the total, the cumulative percentage of these cost items will be calculated.
- A bar chart will also display the costs against your expenses and an orange line that illustrates when you have gone over budget on your expenses as well.
- This Excel template helps the company to see how their production of components varies from day-to-day over a given month
- You can enter the number of components manufactured that are completed daily and the chart will be updated automatically.
- This template is used to display a series of events in chronological order over a linear timescale.
- This roadmap uses positions to chart milestones and activities. Positions can be used to add weight to a milestone or activity. Simply adjust the values according to your weight preference.
- To add more milestones, simply insert a new row above the existing one.
- This template can be used to graphically represent your regional sales and prepare a sales report for your organization.
- Enter the monthly sales amount for different regions. The total sales for each region and a line chart for regional sales will also be updated.
- This run chart can be used by a company to help them in visualizing the data based on time.
- Five samples are taken and the data for the same is entered.
- The mean of 5 samples is calculated and a graph for daily average with sample mean is also displayed.
- Use this Sales Funnel template to virtually show how many of your leads turn into sales.
- It helps you analyze the average conversion rate of potential customers.
- You need to enter the number of prospects and lost customer for different stages of the sales process and the sales funnel chart will be updated automatically.
In the next section, we will cover a list of Microsoft Excel templates to help you create professional-
- This basic invoice template includes columns for listing goods or services provided as well as unit cost.
- Enter company details like company name, address, invoice date, due date, etc.
- Excel Template will automatically calculate line totals based upon quantity and unit price, as well as grand total.
- Use this template to create a professional invoice for your business.
- Enter information related to transactions like company name, address, invoice number, date, sales amount, etc.
- Line totals based upon quantity and unit price, as well as grand total, will be calculated automatically.
- Use this template to create an invoice for your sales with tax calculation.
- Enter details like company name, address, description, sales amount, and tax rate.
- The total sales amount and tax amount will be calculated automatically.
- The Invoice Tracker is designed to maintain a history of customers, invoices, and invoice details.
- You can record details related to different invoices in one place without creating multiple files.
- You can also use the Invoice Tracker to analyze your previously invoicing data.
- For example, you can view all invoices for a customer, a specific project, or view all invoices for the last month, the last year, and more.
- This Excel template can be used to create a customized professional designed invoice for the service provided by a company.
- You can enter the company name, address, service date, the rate per hour charged, number of hours worked, etc.
- The total amount for each service and the grand total is calculated and you can easily print this and send it to your customer.
Up next, we’ll provide you with a plethora of Excel spreadsheet templates for keeping a to-do list.
- You can use this checklist to be prepared for the school when it begins and to stay on budget.
- List your checklist between the things that need to be done and the things that need to be purchased.
- To mark an item as done, double click under the Done column.
- This template is a perfect tool for putting down ideas related to the dinner party and defining the planning process.
- It will provide you with a well-defined dinner list with a menu of all the food you are planning to serve.
- You can use this Grocery List to help you keep track of the things you need to buy.
- Add to or modify the items on the list to personalize it before you go shopping.
- You can either print the list and check off each item by hand as you purchase it, or you can double click on the cells under the column Done to make a checkmark appear.
- The key to enjoying a holiday is being organized and making a to-do list including what you need to gift to people.
- Divide your list into different columns containing details like the name of the receiver and the product you have chosen for them.
- In the following columns, add the store name or URL, price, whether or not the gift is bought, wrapped, or delivered.
- With this Excel template, you can create a list of your valuables at home for insurance purposes.
- This list may prove to be extremely crucial in case of any unfortunate event of a fire, break-in, or other property loss.
- Keep track of item details, purchase cost, current value, and photos.
- With the Excel template, you can keep a record of your favorite movies and TV series and share with family and friends.
- You can use the dropdown arrows to filter your movie list.
- The star rating column lets you give a review of which movie you have watched.
- You can use this template to make a to-do list with a due date, priority level, and the person it is assigned to.
- Update the Done column when the task is complete.
- The table uses conditional formatting to highlight the task that is due today and it updates dynamically.
- With this template, you can keep an inventory of your personal wine collection.
- Enter details like name, color, country of origin, region, market value, bottle size, etc.
Personal Excel Templates free are extremely useful and we’ll show you a few great ones for this next!
- Create a pictorial representation of your finances using this 3D pie chart template.
- Each slice of the pie chart contains an asset type name and percentage.
- Enter your asset type and amount, and the pie chart will update automatically.
- This Excel template will help you to save the contact information of your friends, family, and clients.
- Enter contact details like name, work number, home number, email, birthday, address, city, zip, and notes.
- With this Excel template, you can easily evaluate your financial situation and figure out a payment schedule for this balloon payment loan.
- Enter assumptions like loan amount, annual interest rate, amortization period, and years till payment.
- Excel will automatically compute your monthly payment, total monthly payments, total interest, the total amount paid, and a balloon payment due.
- Use this accessible template to keep track and get control of the bathroom remodeling cost.
- It provides a comparison between actual costs versus projected costs for every component of your remodeling project.
- Difference columns in the table will show if the actual went over the estimated amounts. Red numbers show went over (negative) and black shows under numbers (positive).
- With this Excel template, you can populate an individual’s blood pressure and heart rate over a period of time.
- Once you enter the daily blood pressure, the template will automatically highlight the cells in red where the blood pressure may be abnormal.
- Use this template to record your glucose level regularly over a period of time.
- Excel will calculate the running total and chart the levels for you.
- You can ask your babysitter to log their time and list various activities like a meal, bath, book reading and storytelling, bottle feeding and diaper change for infants and little babies, nap, snack, and others.
- Enter a 1 in cells B3 to N31 to get a checkmark indicating items that are complete, and similarly to Flag Discipline Problems in the Discipline Problem column.
- A credit card template can be used to help the credit card owner take full control of debts.
- You can track your charges, transaction fees, and payments to your credit card account.
- The running balance will be calculated automatically.
- Type in the name of the player and decide on the goals you’d like to try to accomplish on a daily basis.
- The goals should be something you can accomplish on a scale of 1-5.
- Watch the charts to see who’s winning at the end of each day.
- This Excel template can help you plan, track, and organize your health and fitness goals.
- It comes pre-loaded with four exercises per category including Warm-Up, Strength, Cardio, and Cool-Down, and track your progress by week.
- Excel will automatically calculate the difference between your target and actual reps and weights for each exercise.
- This family travel planner can be used to provide a bird’s eye view related to your travel.
- You can record and keep travel details like your important flights, hotels, emergency contacts, blood types, packing, and be more organized.
- Use this Excel template to create a checklist for your family vacation.
- Enter items under different categories like documents, medical, electronics, etc.
- Double-click on the done column of the checklist table when the item has been packed or repacked.
- With this Excel template, you can feed in information related to your family vacation itinerary.
- Enter details like personal info and emergency contacts to car rental and flights, etc.
- This worksheet tracks two persons’ weight loss over one month’s time.
- Set a goal and enter a weight for each day of the month to calculate percent weight lost & total weight lost.
- Your progress can be tracked in this template and encourage each other to stay fit and have a balanced diet.
- Create a daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal house cleaning checklist in this free excel template.
- Mark items that are Done in this column under this heading using any convention, for example, mark completion with an “X”.
- Blank cells indicate incomplete tasks.
- Use this template to keep an account of all the important job interviews that you have applied for and never miss an interview.
- You can input information related to the interview like job title, company name, contact number, mailing address, application status, follow-up date, etc.
- You can use this Excel template to create a loan amortization schedule based on the details you specify.
- Enter loan related information like interest rate, loan amount, loan period, and start date of the loan.
- Your monthly principal and interest payment will be calculated automatically.
- This Excel template can be used to compare different loan scenarios and access which one is the best for you.
- Comparison is based on 4 different criteria – interest, installments, repayment duration, and total repayment.
- The summary of the comparison will be displayed both in number and graphical format.
- You can use this template to track the distance covered for both business and personal travel.
- You can input details like your mileage, the dates of your drives, and the places you drove.
- Total mileage will be calculated and recorded automatically.
- Keep track of your personal expenses and understand where exactly what activities and bills are using up your money with the help of this Excel template.
- In the expense log sheet, feed in the date, category, sub-category, and amount related to a particular expense.
- The information provided will be used to populate the main expense graph containing one bar for each category of expense.
- Use this Excel template to manage and track a person’s total collections or assets.
- It contains a contact card with information about the insurance policy and an insurance company.
- It also includes an itemized table to list down your inventory.
- With the help of this Excel template, you can get an idea of the your personal net worth.
- Create a list of assets and debts containing category names, items, and amount in their respective worksheets.
- Excel will calculate the total net worth by evaluating the total assets and liabilities.
- Use this template to check and organize the information that you share while applying for a new job.
- Enter details like company name, contact number, email, website, application date, resume version, address, follow-up date, etc. in table
- Use this Excel template to estimate how much you need to save to reach your retirement goals.
- Enter details like your age, annual income, savings, investment return information, desired retirement age, and income.
- The template will calculate the required earnings and savings each year to achieve your goals and also provided a graphical representation of the same.
- This is a simple yet powerful online Excel calculator used to help you make predictions of the amount you need to save to achieve your goals.
- Enter saving start & end dates, trip cost & prior savings.
- Saved & need to save amounts are automatically calculated.
- Use this meal planner to help you eat better and see how stress-free mealtimes can be.
- Plan your meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks for seven days of the week.
- This template will help you manage your cash flow and keep track of where your money is going on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Enter an annual cash flow amount over various areas. See the monthly breakdown and how everything compares, and most importantly what your bottom line is in both annual and monthly figures.
- Enter the monthly cash flow or estimate the remaining months to see the projected cash flow for the year for each month.
- Enter an estimated daily cash flow and review the estimated monthly and annual totals. Use this to get a sense of what your daily spending habits will look like over the course of a month or year.
- Customize the sports sign up sheet to fit any sports or event.
- Enter player details like name, guardian name, phone, email, and volunteer information.
- This template can help coaches to keep an up-to-date team roaster that contains complete details related to the players.
- You can enter the coach’s detail like name, phone number, and email, details related to players like name, birth date, phone number, email, etc.
- Excel will automatically provide you with an automated player count.
- Use this Excel template to document and organize all your organization’s incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Enter details like date, start time, end time, name, phone number, subject, notes, follow up, etc.
- Keeping a record of all your phone calls will help you reduce or eliminate disputes and helps you provide personal attention to each client.
- Use this vacation item checklist to have an organized and well-prepared trip.
- You can filter the table using the slicers present on the right side of the template
- Want to clear all the checkmarks? Simply click on the clear button.
- Double-click in the done column of the checklist table when an item has been packed or repacked.
- This template will ease your work of keeping a complete record of your vehicle’s service history.
- Enter the information that was applicable from the range of services: oil changing, lubricant application towards the chassis, oil filter changing, air filter changing, transmission fluid changing, and the flush cooling system, etc.
- The year-to-date total service cost is calculated automatically.
- This template is one of the tools that can make your wedding preparation easier and well planned.
- You can keep track of the people you have invited to your big day and see who has or has not RSVP’d.
- In the RSVP tracker worksheet, you can enter all the invitees including guest name, RSVP, invitation to the party, guest, relation, the address, city, state, zip, phone, and email.
- In the RSVP summary worksheet, you will see the wedding date, days remaining, how many guests are attending for the bride, groom, or other displayed.
- You can also add personal notes if you want.
- You can use this Excel template to helps you to track all your weight loss activities and goals.
- Input your daily weight in the table provided and your goal weight and chart view at the top.
- Your results will be charted on the graph.
Up next, we’ll provide you with a plethora of Excel spreadsheet templates that can help you in financial planning and analyzing profit and loss!
- This Excel template can be used to report your company’s year-over-year financials and understand how well the company is performing financially.
- You can input key metric details like revenues, operating expenses, operating profit, depreciation, interest, net profit, tax, etc. for the current year as well as the previous year.
- The top 5 key metrics selected in the setting worksheet will be displayed at the top.
- The percentage change of the key metric and the 5-year trend will also be calculated and displayed for you.
- Use this Excel template to get an overview of the balance sheet with financial ratios and an indication of a company’s financial performance in key areas
- Enter the amounts related to the assets and liabilities items in the balance sheet.
- The percentage of the total and the different ratios like the current ratio, quick ratio, cash ratio, working capital, debt-to-equity ratio, and debt ratio will be calculated automatically.
- This template can be used to analyze the sales amount required to break-even considering all fixed and variable costs.
- You can enter the amounts for the variable cost and fixed cost.
- The breakeven sales level will be calculated for you.
- This Excel template will summarize the income statement for a period of over 1 year for a company.
- Enter the amounts for revenue achieved and expenses incurred.
- Net sales, the total cost of goods sold, gross profit, total expenses, net operating income, total other income, and net profit will be calculated automatically.
- Use this template to create a Profit & Loss Statement in this workbook.
- Enter the details like sales amount, income gained, expenses incurred, and, taxes incurred in their respective worksheets.
- Current gross margin and current return on sales are automatically updated in this worksheet based on entries in other worksheets.
In the next section, we’ll cover a few Excel spreadsheet templates on project management!
- This Gantt project planner can be used to helps you plan, track, and synchronize the activities of a project. The project planner uses periods for intervals.
- Enter the plan start, plan duration, actual start, and actual duration for each activity.
- The percentage completion and chart for each activity will be updated.
- You can use this Excel template to chart 5 significant milestones for a project or product’s development.
- Enter the date, milestone title, and description or activity. To modify or add timelines, simply update the table in the Chart Data worksheet.
- The infographic timeline chart will be updated based on your input.
- Use this Excel template to track deliverables of a marketing project to owners, as well as dates and costs.
- Enter details like marketing task, status, owner, assigned to, anticipated start date, anticipated end date, actual start date, actual end date estimated cost and actual cost.
- List data worksheet is used to populate the owner and assigned to columns as well as map a person to their title.
- This Excel template will be used to get your project issues tracked and fixed in time.
- Enter issue details like type, priority, opened on, opened by, closed on, closed by, and other notes.
- A chart containing open vs closed issues will be displayed and determine how efficiently the issue is resolved.
- Use this spreadsheet to track project parameters, project details, and project totals during project planning for law firms.
- Fill in the company name in the project parameters worksheet and it is auto-updated in other worksheets.
- Enter information in the project parameters worksheet to update column charts and in the project details worksheet. PivotTable in project totals worksheet is auto-updated.
- This roadmap uses positions to chart milestones and activities.
- Positions can be used to add weight to a milestone or activity.
- Simply adjust the values according to your weight preference.
In the next section, we’ll cover a list of Excel templates free that will act as trackers and let you know if you have reached your defined goal.
- Use this Baby Shower Planner to create a list of guests to be invited to the baby shower event.
- Fill in the basic details like For who, When, and Where the event will be organized.
- Track cost of food and drinks, decoration items, and other supplies using respective tables.
- Create a Task List with Date or Time and Notes.
- Track bidding activities using this Bid Tracker workbook.
- Enter bid details like bid date, description, date received, amount, percentage completion, deadline, and days left.
- Clustered column chart and pivot table are automatically updated in the Summary worksheet.
- Use this Excel template to evaluate your business travel cost with the expense log.
- Enter travel details like starting destination, ending destination, expenses for transportation, lodging, and meals.
- A summary containing the total trip days, transportation expenses, lodging expenses, and meal expenses will be calculated.
- This Excel template can be useful for anyone who is planning to go to a camp and wants to trip it to go smoothly without any unexpected events.
- You can enter details such as Name, Location, Distance, Cost, and Reservations in the Possible Campgrounds worksheet.
- You can enter details related to possible camping activities such as fishing, hiking, hunting, bringing dogs, having a playground for children, and many others in the Campground Details worksheet.
- In the Gear worksheet, you can list your Clothes, Sleeping Gear, Cooking/Eating Utensils, Food, Emergency Supplies, and other things you may want to bring.
- In the Resources worksheet, you can list your Guidebooks, websites for reference, stores to go to or visit before or during your camping trip, maps, and other references.
- Use this Excel template to document cash inflow and cash outflow for a company.
- You can input the income and expenses information for the three cash categories including operating, investment, and financing.
- Total operating, investment, and financing expenses and final cash balance will be calculated automatically.
- Use this Excel template to track and report details regarding credit card expenditures.
- You can log the transaction date, description, amount, merchant bank, and transaction fees.
- The running balance will be calculated automatically.
- This Excel template can be used to track the attendance schedule of your employees and assess their job performance.
- You can input the days when an employee was working, took a vacation, personal or sick days.
- The key statistics based on the input provided will be shown below.
- This Excel Spreadsheet can be used to log your vehicle’s mileage and how much you are spending on a trip.
- Enter trip and fuel details like date, trip meter, total gallons, total fuel cost in the Mileage Calculator table.
- Cost/Galloon, Miles/Gallon, Cost/Mile will be calculated automatically.
- This template is like a report card and can be used to keep track of your student’s homeschooling progress.
- Enter student & subject-wise details like a student’s name, age, grades, name of the teacher, individual subject performance analysis, overall performance analysis, and more.
- Total marks possible scored, and overall marks percent are automatically calculated.
- This Excel workbook will be used for logging details of the students who have borrowed or returned a book from the library.
- Enter details like student name, email, contact number, book title, date borrowed and date returned.
- The number of days until the book is returned will be calculated.
- Once the days until overdue is mentioned at the top, the record that is past the due date will be highlighted in red.
- This Excel template will be helpful in recording and keeping track of travel expenses.
- Enter trip details like date, starting location, destination, description, odometer start, and odometer end.
- The mileage and reimbursement will be calculated in this template.
- Maintain a log of the petty cash used in this Excel template so that you can reconcile your cash expenses at the end of every month.
- Enter details like date, receipt number, description, the amount deposited, amount withdrawn, charged to, cash received by and approved by.
- This template is useful in determining the commission owned by each salesperson.
- Enter details like salesperson name, total sales amount, and commission percentage.
- The commission received by each salesperson, total sales, and total commissions paid will be calculated automatically.
- Keep a record of your sales and profit using this sales tracker in Excel and understand how much you are earning for your sales effort.
- This template has two areas: one for the graphs and another for a table where you can input information.
- You need to input information such as name of item, cost per item, markup, total sold, total revenue, shipping charge, shipping cost, profit per item, returns, and total income.
- Based on these data, the bar chart (profit per item) and the pie chart (% income per product) will be updated.
- Students can use this Excel template to schedule their school assignments on a weekly and monthly basis and ace them in class.
- You can list all your assignments with their due dates.
- The assignment for each subject by month and assignments due each week will be displayed.
- Record details related to subscription and membership using this Excel tracker.
- You can feed in data like organization name, date paid, amount, length, expiration, renewal method, renewal date, and other notes.
- Use this Excel template to trace accounting transactions through the accounts on the general ledger for your business, organization, or personal use.
- Enter debit & credit amounts in the ledger table.
- Account status (whether balanced or unbalanced) and running balance are calculated automatically.
- Use the GRADE BOOK worksheet to calculate grades where each assignment is worth a set number of points.
- Fill in your school name, class info, student names, and student IDs (optional).
- Adjust the Grade & GPA table to match the typical scoring system you use.
- Fill in the assignment, quiz, or test names (e.g., “Quiz 1”) starting in cell H8, along with the points that each assignment is worth.
- Fill in the scores for each student on each assignment or test. The Average, Score, Ltr Grade, and GPA columns are automatically calculated.
- With this spreadsheet, you can keep all your contacts organized and plan when it is time to touch base with them.
- Enter details like name, company, contact info, where we met, notes, follow-up date, done(y/n), in the respective worksheets for routine, occasional and potential prospects.
- It also includes a bonus networking expansion plan tracker.
- Use this Excel workbook to record all your achievements in multiplayer video game matches.
- Store information like game, platform, character played, high score, level achieved, percentage of completion, etc.
- Add friends and special events details in their respective sheets and note who plays what and when the next big match is.
This completes the list and details related to the FREE Excel templates that can be used to increase your productivity and keep you organized.
You can use these Microsoft Excel templates even if you have a basic understanding of Excel. It is a great way to increase your output and efficiency as you will not have to create one from scratch.
Simply click on the link below to instantly download all of these 141 Excel templates free and choose the one appropriate for you!
Here is a walk-through for Excel for dummies by Microsoft covering the most requested features of Excel.
Make sure to download our FREE PDF on the 333 Excel keyboard Shortcuts here: